PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy livestock online?

RenHoek104
11-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Hey all,
I'm looking for a place to buy livestock online. I know J&L out in Burnaby, but considering I'm on the East coast I'm looking for something closer. Montreal, Toronto, Halifax, anywhere actually.
Do you have any ideas?
Ren

mrhasan
11-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Hey all,
I'm looking for a place to buy livestock online. I know J&L out in Burnaby, but considering I'm on the East coast I'm looking for something closer. Montreal, Toronto, Halifax, anywhere actually.
Do you have any ideas?
Ren

I think J&L has the best rep and the only one which ships livestock in Canada. West to East won't be a problem since they ship by WestJet (or Air Canada I guess).

RenHoek104
11-01-2012, 03:35 AM
They ship air mail for livestock? Good to know because i usually get my stuff 10 days later. Thanks for the reply Mrhasan.
Ren

mrhasan
11-01-2012, 03:36 AM
They ship air mail for livestock? Good to know because i usually get my stuff 10 days later. Thanks for the reply Mrhasan.
Ren

All livestocks are airmailed/over-night shipped :)

Spiny
11-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Hey all,
Do you have any ideas?
Ren

Amazingfragz, coralculture, ragingreef and whatsfishy are all vendors that will ship (by bus) in quebec. They don't have much inventory, but if you contact them to let them know what you need, they'll get it for you in their next shipments at a very decent price

RenHoek104
11-02-2012, 02:51 AM
Thanks Spiny for the sites.
Ren

Littlefishy
11-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Any other suggestions for online livestock retailers that ship to Alberta?