10-24-2012, 04:47 AM
Purple Turaki*
Blue Hoeksemai
If your selling locally shoot me a pm
Inc $$$ thanks
John

reefermadness
10-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Just a word of caution on the hoeksemai. They are hard to keep. I've tried probably 3 times and I always keep them happy and blue but with no growth for some time and then when the smallest thing gets out of line its the first acro with problems.

If you do a search on this species on RC in the SPS forum you will find a lot people with the same experience. You rarely if ever see someone who has successfully raised a frag to colony in captivity.

Proteus
10-24-2012, 06:16 PM
I recently purchased a frag of the Purple Turaki. Very nice piece. Good luck

Aquattro
10-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Just a word of caution on the hoeksemai. They are hard to keep. I've tried probably 3 times and I always keep them happy and blue but with no growth for some time and then when the smallest thing gets out of line its the first acro with problems.

If you do a search on this species on RC in the SPS forum you will find a lot people with the same experience. You rarely if ever see someone who has successfully raised a frag to colony in captivity.

Exact same results for me. Did great at staying blue until it died. About 2 months.

Seth81
10-24-2012, 06:52 PM
I've had my blue hoeksemai for 3 weeks now... no PE at all. All my other SPS pieces are doing very well, but this guy not so much.