PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few fish - Edmonton

Flash
10-23-2012, 08:35 PM
I have a Beautiful 150gl 6' tank that I am going to run FWOLR. However... it's only inhabitants are a fox face named Flick (thanks Jason) two black clowns and a dwarf Fiji orange tail puffer!

I am looking for the following!! (please keep in mind i am not going to put all these fish into my tank, these are merely just what I would consider putting in my tank!!)

Dwarf Angels:

Coral Beauty
Ebli's Angel
Flame Angel
(I have a orange peel angel ordered through blue world)

Trigger:

Picasso
or
Blue Throat

Tang:

Lavender
Regal (1st on my want list)
Orange shoulder

Please let me know if you wish to part with any of these fish! I need some color in this tank!!!

Flash
11-01-2012, 06:56 PM
BUMP..... still waiting for stores to get some decent selection... but would rather buy here first!!

reefgirl189
11-01-2012, 08:41 PM
I have a male blue throat I'd be willing to rehome. He's about 4" and eats everything, even hand feeds with silversides. Only problem is he isn't a gorgeous specimen, and has very little yellow on him.

Flash
11-01-2012, 09:22 PM
all the fish in the big tank aren't AMAZING... wait... except for Jason's foxface.. that fish is stunning and HUGE! lol!

pm me info on him!

Flash
11-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Bump, still looking!!!

ALang
11-22-2012, 03:56 PM
I have a huge rabbit fish (>9"), she's a beauty! And a sail fin tang, 6"). All fat and healthy. Need to get them out of my tank, if you can catch them in a reef, LOL. They were twonie size when I got them years ago.
Good luck with your search.