PDA

View Full Version : Shut down - Fort Mac (be through Edm this weekend)

doch
10-23-2012, 04:27 AM
Solarensis Wrasse - (3") $40 (can be nippy at new additions smaller than him- recommeneded for a tank with larger fish and no new wrasses)
Male Lyretail Anthias - (3") $40 (can be nippy towards wrasses and fish that are about the same size or smaller than him)
Powder Blue Tang - $80 (3") - excellent grazer, very nice blue, very healthy
Regal Tang (4") - Very healthy, beautiful deep vibrant blue, peaceful fish - $80
Majestic Angel (3.5") - Very healthy - has been seen nipping at SPS, never at clams. - $120

I'm in Fort Mac, will be through Edmonton on thursday.

wmcinnes
10-23-2012, 05:00 AM
pmd

Bill
10-23-2012, 02:11 PM
PM'd

mexxedm
10-23-2012, 03:13 PM
I hate to be a jerk but the prices on here is more expensive than at LFS. You should sell cheaper than those prices.

ktsalt
10-23-2012, 03:58 PM
The livestock is in Ft Mac so the price reflects location $$$. I don't think there is a LFS, is there? Good luck with the sale!

Salt2Death
10-23-2012, 04:28 PM
If it helps, I have seen the fish and they are beautiful and healthy!
Wish I could take em Johnny...

Sent Via The Pirate Ship.......
Garrrrrrrrrrr

mr_alberta
10-23-2012, 05:33 PM
How long have you had the regal angel? Is it eating frozen foods? What are you feeding it?

doch
10-23-2012, 06:00 PM
I hate to be a jerk but the prices on here is more expensive than at LFS. You should sell cheaper than those prices.

I don't remember asking you a *** **** thing. Prices are fine. And negotiable.

Sorry for the confusion... it's actually a Majestic Angel. Oops.

Flash
10-23-2012, 06:25 PM
doch, no need to get snippy.... your prices just reflect LFS prices, and he was just stating a fact! However, you stated in your pm looks like the livestock is mostly sold, could you please update the thread?

Thanks

ktsalt, i wouldn't say location reflects price, he gets most his fish here in edmonton from blue world and is in the city often!

Either way, good luck with the sale!!

doch
10-23-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't know where you think you're going to find a really nice 3" PBT for $80. I know that I paid more than that for it. The wrasse and anthias, maybe overpriced, I cna't remember what I paid. You want them, or anything else, make an offer. The angel was a mistake... it's actually a Majestic. Regal Angel would be overpriced, yes.

And I'll happily be snippy when people come in a sabotage. You don't like the prices, please buy somewhere else... and keep your opinion to yourself.

QUOTE=Flash;757644]doch, no need to get snippy.... your prices just reflect LFS prices, and he was just stating a fact! However, you stated in your pm looks like the livestock is mostly sold, could you please update the thread?

Thanks

ktsalt, i wouldn't say location reflects price, he gets most his fish here in edmonton from blue world and is in the city often!

Either way, good luck with the sale!![/QUOTE]

ktsalt
10-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Regardless where he got it, the livestock is still in Fort Mac. Supply and demand and Logistics to relocate it. Everything is priced high and ppl will pay for it in Fort Mac. If you ever worked in Fort McMurray or just take a 3hr Sunday drive, go to the carwash. Its $25 for a 10min carwash do it yourself place. How much is it in Edm or Cgy?...not more than $10 Sorry to jack your thread. Free bump:biggrin:

Salt2Death
10-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Wow Johnny looks like The P$&@* just can't seem to shut up n F- off.

My god some people are so pathetic that this is the only arena they can actually attempt to compete. My guess tiny boys hiding behind a small lack of knowledge.

Pathetic losers that yet again make this site look less and less appealing to new comers. "Got a problem-Pm the person and have respect"

Sent Via The Pirate Ship...

Aquattro
10-23-2012, 06:54 PM

I hate to be a jerk, but maybe keep your comments to yourself. If you're not interested, stay out of the thread. I'm certain this isn't the first time I've asked this...

Aquattro
10-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Sorry for the confusion... it's actually a Majestic Angel. Oops.

corrected first post

Salt2Death
10-23-2012, 06:57 PM
If I had the money I'd love to take them! Majestic is by far my fav

doch
10-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Wow Johnny looks like The P$&@* just can't seem to shut up n F- off.

My god some people are so pathetic that this is the only arena they can actually attempt to compete. My guess tiny boys hiding behind a small lack of knowledge.

Pathetic losers that yet again make this site look less and less appealing to new comers. "Got a problem-Pm the person and have respect"

I hear you Mike. I've left so many different forums for exactly this reason. Another oe soon!

All I ask is if you don't like the prices, move on. If you really feel the need to tell me, PM me. Maybe I did overprice something. By throwing your opinion in the thread, you sabotage my sale. Not cool. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of how selling stuff works, but in my world, you ask a price (when you're not sure of what it's worth, maybe on the high end) and if there's enough demand it will sell. If not, when I feel more pressure to sell (none at the moment) I lower the price. I don't need anybody to tell me how to sell my stuff. But thanks.

Now, please, enough with the drama. You want something, please pm me. As stated before, all prices are negotiable. Within reason.

Salt2Death
10-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Keep me in mind on those beauties- maybe once I break the reach of the "X" in my acct I'll give em a loving home!

Flash
10-23-2012, 08:16 PM
in no way was I being rude, you took my comment the complete other direction... sorry you took it as such. but i do not appreciate the pm that followed. I more so just asked you to update the thread with things sold. As I stated... good luck with the sale hope the fish find a good home! I will put you on my ignore list, please do the same for me!

doch
10-23-2012, 11:26 PM
in no way was I being rude, you took my comment the complete other direction... sorry you took it as such. but i do not appreciate the pm that followed. I more so just asked you to update the thread with things sold. As I stated... good luck with the sale hope the fish find a good home! I will put you on my ignore list, please do the same for me!

Yes Sir!

doch
10-24-2012, 12:00 AM
And back on topic... I forgot, there's also a Mystery Wrasse - $400

Just kidding. $75.

Coralgurl
10-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Pm coming

doch
10-24-2012, 07:18 PM
BUMP!!!

And I almost forgot, I have a nice pair of black and white Oscilaris clowns - $40

Majestic Angel and Powder Blue Tang are sold.