PDA

View Full Version : Green Birdsnest

Aquattro
10-23-2012, 03:21 AM
Couple of frags lying around, anyone locally want to take them away?

windcoast reefs
10-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Couple of frags lying around, anyone locally want to take them away?

Yup I'll grab one!

Aquattro
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Yup I'll grab one!

Ok, one saved. Probably best to come by sooner than later, some are just lying on the sand. Rack is full :)

I need to stop adding Ca to my tank. One day I wipe the glass with the magnet, no problem. 2 days later I take the front of the colony off....wish these things would stop growing!!

windcoast reefs
10-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Ok, one saved. Probably best to come by sooner than later, some are just lying on the sand. Rack is full :)

I need to stop adding Ca to my tank. One day I wipe the glass with the magnet, no problem. 2 days later I take the front of the colony off....wish these things would stop growing!!

Yeah but it benefits everyone else in town! :wink:

Aquattro
10-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Yeah but it benefits everyone else in town! :wink:

Ya, if they log in and check here :)

These frags are spoken for.

windcoast reefs
10-23-2012, 02:59 PM

Yup that is true! People in town don't ever seem to be online anymore.

HaZRaTTy
10-25-2012, 02:26 AM

Considering moving to the Island just to hover around your front door, so If you see someone don't call the cops!

Aquattro
10-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Considering moving to the Island just to hover around your front door, so If you see someone don't call the cops!

I've lived there, and I've lived here. I'd move here just because :) But I'll have more frags soon, tank cleaning on the weekend!

Cameron
10-27-2012, 07:36 AM
I'm heading to Victoria this weekend to see some clients. Could we meet up on Sunday if you have some pieces left?

Aquattro
10-27-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm heading to Victoria this weekend to see some clients. Could we meet up on Sunday if you have some pieces left?

Sorry, I haven't broken anything more this week :)