04-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Time to harvest again :rolleyes:

Bob I
04-22-2004, 05:21 PM
Time to harvest again :rolleyes:

I am running that CPR refugium again, and could use some. :eek:

BMW Rider
04-22-2004, 05:37 PM
I've just got my tank up and running so it is still cycling. I will need some macro algae for my refugium, but I'm not sure if it safe to add it yet. I'm past the amonia spike, but the nitrites are still way up. If I'm ok to put some in now, I'd be glad to have some.

Canadian Man
04-22-2004, 06:59 PM
I could use some too Steve. I got mostly grape now.

dhraako
04-22-2004, 08:21 PM
I'd be up for some too since I'm just about to set up a refugium .. but of course..source pending (on your macro I mean)

Buccaneer
04-22-2004, 08:39 PM
All OK so far ... maybe a couple more ... stuff grows like crazy :cool: :mrgreen:

Bob I
04-23-2004, 02:15 AM
I expect to be at Tony's on Saturday morning. If you are coming, and could bring some along, I would be most grateful. :eek:

Buccaneer
04-24-2004, 06:14 AM
I expect to be at Tony's on Saturday morning. If you are coming, and could bring some along, I would be most grateful. :eek:

I have a morning appointment with a client about a house so wont make it ... looks like Tony will have tons of help :mrgreen:

maybe sunday or something ?

Buccaneer
04-28-2004, 01:12 AM
If you guys are still interested in this stuff lets arrange something for this thursday or friday

Cheers

BMW Rider
04-28-2004, 03:42 PM
How does tommorrow (Thursday) morning sound. I have a crap load of stuff going on after that and won't have another chance to get round to pick it up until Tuesday. I have your number and will try to contact you today. I have been working nights myself so I haven't had a chance sooner.

Buccaneer
04-28-2004, 03:43 PM
No problemo

Canadian Man
04-28-2004, 03:51 PM
If you guys are still interested in this stuff lets arrange something for this thursday or friday

Cheers

I'm off on Friday Steve. You going to be around your place?

Buccaneer
04-28-2004, 03:52 PM
Yup ... gotta pack the garage and storage room thursday and friday :cry: :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
04-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Yup ... gotta pack the garage and storage room thursday and friday :cry: :mrgreen:

:lol: AhHHH Moving sucks! :lol:

Buccaneer
04-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Tell me about it :eek: ... but I have 50 plus clients a year doing it :mrgreen:

AJ_77
04-28-2004, 05:22 PM
And a 300 gal tank is a move in itself! What are your plans, Steve?

:eek:

Buccaneer
04-28-2004, 05:41 PM
And a 300 gal tank is a move in itself! What are your plans, Steve?

:eek:

I have been thinking about it ALOT :confused:

I hope to have a few days before possession to move the tank into the basement of the new house

I have 2 choices really ...

I can try to move the existing 300G out of the wall and into the new house in one shot ... that would be a major league hassle and I would prefer more time to remove it from the wall ( that tank may be up for sale at that time )

or

I picked up a used 300G ( different configuration ) on a trade late last year ( sitting in my garage right now ) ... it needs a little work and I had to change the size of the stand already ( buddy is a welder ) but it could possibly be setup in the new house and transfer everything into it ... I am not taking my sandbed in either the main tank or the sump so it will just be rock / water / corals / inverts and fish

I will need some volunteers so if anyone is free in late August I would appreciate the help ... there will be frags for all volunteers :cool:

Oh Yea ... I will have to patch up a fairly large hole in the wall :eek: :mrgreen: