PDA

View Full Version : LF: Neon Green Trumpet/Candy Cane and Clam! (Calgary)

Nixon
10-22-2012, 12:26 AM
As title says, I'm looking for a piece of florescent green Trumpet/Candy cane coral. Would prefer if it were pre-fragged and healed before pickup.

Also looking for a smaller Clam (less than 5"). Purple/Blue only though. Thanks!
Or if anyone knows anywhere in the city that has some for reasonable prices. Really missing Red Coral right now... :sad:

Let me know what you have and pic would be nice too :smile:

reefwars
10-22-2012, 12:52 AM
not much healing to be done with candycanes unless your cutting heads in half , they basically just break apart;)

Nixon
10-22-2012, 03:47 AM
not much healing to be done with candycanes unless your cutting heads in half , they basically just break apart;)

I remembered when i used to have some and when it broke, some of the heads would die off. Just had a frag from a guy and 2 of the 3 are dying. Could be unlucky or maybe bacteria/disease in the stalk. I could be out to lunch though haha.

Davidbugera
10-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Oceans ,WAIS and golds are there only three stores here that negotiat prices ;)WAIS is the best of three tho

Nixon
10-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Oceans ,WAIS and golds are there only three stores here that negotiat prices ;)WAIS is the best of three tho

I was at WAI's and he had lots of clams and they were nice colors. Only problem was he wanted $80 for a 2"-3" clam! Is that price normal? Or is he asking high expecting some haggling :lol: I recall Red Coral selling them for $40-$60 for one that sized.

Nixon
11-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Bump. Anybody in Calgary selling neon green candycane? Would love some watermelon zoas too!

lpsreefer
11-07-2012, 06:18 AM
I got a few watermelon zoas for sell.

reefwars
11-07-2012, 09:18 AM
pm'd

Davidbugera
11-07-2012, 12:09 PM
I was at WAI's and he had lots of clams and they were nice colors. Only problem was he wanted $80 for a 2"-3" clam! Is that price normal? Or is he asking high expecting some haggling :lol: I recall Red Coral selling them for $40-$60 for one that sized.

It does seem a bit high for a clam but he does like to haggle most days but others he does have a stick up his bass

Nixon
11-08-2012, 12:18 AM
It does seem a bit high for a clam but he does like to haggle most days but others he does have a stick up his bass

I've never haggled for livestock...but I may have to try. Thanks for the info!

Nixon
11-15-2012, 05:30 PM
bump. Still looking for neon green trumpet/candy cane. No one in Calgary has any??