PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Bleeding Apple Chalice frag - THE REAL DEAL!

RESONANCE
10-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi again folks,

I've to sell some of my coral collection for other expenses/ necessities.

I have for sale a nice large frag of BLEEDING APPLE CHALICE! Yes that's right it's the same type of chalice that sexycorals in the U.S. is selling for $400 per eye! Here's a link to their website:

http://sexycorals.com/Sexy_LPS.html It's the middle of the 2nd row.

In addition to being the same chalice sexycorals is selling, my frag can also be traced back to the same supplier that sexycorals got their mother colony of Bleeding Apple Chalice from.

My Bleeding Apple Chalice was fragged long ago. You can even see some of the new growth in the form of a lip developing on one of the sides.

WYSIWYG:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rSDuWIFTaIE/UHrJwob2eMI/AAAAAAAAA6U/dAYkVfGpM00/s800/IMG_7895.jpg

DETAILS:

* 10+ eyes BLEEDING APPLE CHALICE frag for: $150
That's less than $15 per eye!! Compare that to $400 per eye in the U.S.!

* I do need the money for other expenses and have priced it thus hoping for a quick sale.

* I'm located in Toronto, Ontario.
* Willing to ship; buyer pays shipping
* Experienced shipper
* Shipping will be by fedex overnight which roughly costs $40 to most Canadian cities. Will be shipped in an insulated styrofoam box with heat pack(s).

* Interested locals are welcome to come and view the chalice in person. PM me for contact info.
* Payment is available through paypal or emt.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions regarding this chalice.

Canuckgod420
10-20-2012, 02:20 AM
Sounds like a great deal....except it doesnt look anything like the sexycorals pic.

RESONANCE
10-20-2012, 02:26 AM
Different lighting and color processing on their part I suppose? I dont know.

I can assure you this is the real deal. I chose this frag as it was the largest that I could buy. It definitely has less red in it than the sexy corals mother colony but this will develop as it grows. There were smaller frags that I could have bought which had far more red than green too but they were much smaller than this.

If you cut up the entire colony pictured on the sexycorals web page, you would get frags that had less red or less green to a larger or greater degree. This is a clone of a chalice that looks identical in color not patterning to what sexycorals has. This is called bleeding apple for a reason.

Lastly, down in the U.S., they sell chalice PER EYE! You wouldn't even see much color one way or another. This frag has 10+ EYES. Sometimes give people an inch they demand a mile. I guess this looks like it's too good to be true for some folks here.

There are a few people on this forum who have seen this chalice in person, namely the person who photographed this picture for me - marc3lo19 there are others but knowing them, they prefer their anonymity .

And this is a great chance to get it for this cheap.

RESONANCE
10-20-2012, 02:49 AM
Finally, the picture I posted is A CLOSE UP OF A FRAG. The picture on their web page is a zoomed out image of their colony. Hope that's obvious enough for you.

FWC
10-20-2012, 05:00 PM
To be honset ,I think the frag for sale looks better then the one on the sexycorals site.