PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Reefers Best in Edmonton

wmcinnes
10-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Zeovit Reefers Best Salt. I know it is hard to come by but I am just curious as to which stores get it in from time to time. I see J&L has it in stock but the shipping cost is a lot for 20+ kgs.

BlueTang<3
10-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Talk with Josh from marina aquaria or of you ever go to Calgary last time I was at concept aquatics he had a ton. If your really desperate I have 10 boxes in my basement.

Enigma
10-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Talk with Josh from marina aquaria or of you ever go to Calgary last time I was at concept aquatics he had a ton. If your really desperate I have 10 boxes in my basement.

With shipping, J&L's price is only a couple of bucks more than Concept's price.

It would cost me more in fuel to drive over to Concept to purchase the salt in person than I would save off the sticker price of the salt (I'd probably still opt to do that if Dave had it in stock, however). I live pretty close to Concept, too.

J&L's price on RB is crazy good.

cale262
10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
I just bought ten boxes from Marine Aquaria, just ask Josh or Harvey when they are making their next PL order and have them add your salt to the order.

wmcinnes
10-19-2012, 01:01 PM
I just bought ten boxes from Marine Aquaria, just ask Josh or Harvey when they are making their next PL order and have them add your salt to the order.

Can you PM me what they charge per box please

cale262
10-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Can you PM me what they charge per box please

I can't speak for MA but I'm pretty sure the quantity you order will make a difference to the price, just give them a call and I'm sure they'll help you out.