PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Aussie Ultra Rainbow Acan Lord

RESONANCE
10-19-2012, 07:10 AM
A must have for the dedicated acan collector.

This is the most unique Australian ultra rainbow acan lord I've ever seen and I'm glad to have had the pleasure of owning it. Under the proper lights it displays more colors than any single coral I've seen. Even under poor lighting conditions it still displays a vibrant array of both warm and cool colors.

I fed it semi-regularly and now it's a 26 polyp colony. The colony has reached the point where there's no longer space for it to grow on the ceramic tile it's attached to. Its ready to spread to a larger growth platform/ rock.

I don't have the space to provide one nor do I have the heart to frag this awesome colony up. But who ever buys it is welcome to if he or she wishes.

Here is a picture taken a week ago by my friend March:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WKrEQ6YWsTU/UHrJx1hQ9xI/AAAAAAAAA7o/7-sAxHb7BSU/s800/IMG_7899.jpg

No photo editing was done at all. This is what it actually looks like under full spectrum par 38s.

I watched as it took March only about 5 minutes to take the pictures, transfer them to his computer, convert to jpeg and email them out to me. What took longer was waiting for the acan to adequately open up/ inflate. That took around 30 minutes.

The picture shows the acan colony about 2/3 inflated. When fully inflated the colony is about 3 inches by 3 inches. The mature polyps are each slightly larger than a toonie.

DETAILS:

* 26 polyp Aussie Ultra Rainbow Acan lord colony for: $200
That's less than $10 per polyp!!

* I do need the money for other expenses and have priced it thus hoping for a quick sale.

* I'm located in Toronto, Ontario.
* Willing to ship; buyer pays shipping
* Experienced shipper
* Shipping will be by fedex overnight which roughly costs $40 to most Canadian cities. Will be shipped in an insulated styrofoam box with heat pack(s).

* Interested locals are welcome to come and view the colony in person. PM me for contact info.

* Payment is available through paypal or emt.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions regarding the colony. :smile:

Proteus
10-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Pmd

RESONANCE
10-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

ALL PMS REPLIED.

The acan colony is currently 'pending' sale to someone who contacted me 5 minutes after I posted this ad last night. I'm waiting for him to contact me in regards to finalizing the transaction.

Thanks for all your interest and I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.

RESONANCE
10-20-2012, 01:31 AM
UPDATE: BACK UP FOR SALE!

The first person wasn't able to finalize the transaction unfortunately so I'll be contacting people in the order I received their pms!