PDA

View Full Version : Need to Get rid of Junk - Free =)

Nemain
04-21-2004, 02:59 PM
Ok I have some stuff that has just GOT to go, if no one wants it, it is going to the big ol garbage bin behind the shop.

1) 33 gallon tank - I'm not going to use it, sort of beet up, sick of it in my house

2) Working but beat up prism - well, working as well as a prism can work. I knocked off the craptastic black piece that holds it to the tank, so it needs to either be propped or someone that doesn't glue their own fingers together every time they use super glue can probably fix it.

3) A heater - with digital temp display - heater works, but doesn't shut off - a truly useless piece of equipment. I used it for a whopping two days before I realized it wasn't working, that was about 3 months ago. Just never had the time to return in.

4) Large Unused container of reef builder - I use kalk - not sure what spending spree I decided to buy this on, but its probably about 3 months old.

5) set of 6 LED's in a rectangular plastic box thingie. I used them as moon lights, but I have new ones - The lights were too close together for my liking. But I am far to lazy to tear the thing apart.

Pm me if you want any of my junk. I am holding on to it until the next kid free weekend ( May 2) As that is when I will be spring cleaning =)

Beth

mr_alberta
04-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Woot! Free stuff! I call dibs on the LEDS. I can pick them up on Sunday!

Cheers.

kuatto
04-21-2004, 04:14 PM
sent you a pm :biggrin:

Jim

Nemain
04-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Looks like all the junk is spoken for, Don't worry, I havent even entered the back of the storage room yet o_O

Thank You everyone =)

Beth

kuatto
04-23-2004, 02:27 PM
There you go again calling it "junk" :eek: :razz: ...its just"unfinished projects" :razz:
Whenever you decide to hit the back storage give me a shout,I'll remove any "unfinished projects"(still looking for a sump pump)

Jim