PDA

View Full Version : LF: beginner SPS in Calgary

mrhasan
10-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Since I am having success with LPS and softies, it is time to introduce some hardy/easy SPS into the tank :)

So if anyone has some easy SPS frag(preferably colorful too :mrgreen: but not picky as long as its not brownish :redface:) to sell or give away, give me a buzz and we can try working something out :)

jagermaier
10-15-2012, 11:04 PM
I have some green birdsnest I could frag if your interested. It doesn't get much easier than that. Also have more green and red monti than I know what to do with. :biggrin:

Enigma
10-16-2012, 12:34 AM
He's got a green birdsnest coming from me too . . . If my Chemiclean usage doesn't kill them. :eek:

Reef_Geek
10-16-2012, 12:56 AM
yeah, i don't think you can go wrong starting with montipora. If you can't find any (unlikely), I've got some red.

here's a guy with green monti: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=90769

mrhasan
10-16-2012, 03:16 AM
I have some green birdsnest I could frag if your interested. It doesn't get much easier than that. Also have more green and red monti than I know what to do with. :biggrin:

Thank you so much :D For the birdnest, I will wait for Shelly but I will give you a buzz when I get my scholarship for this month for the green monti :D Have already spent a lot on my Edmonton trip to red coral so my mother has asked me not to buy anything till I get my next stripen. BTW is that a green monti cap or digita?

mrhasan
10-16-2012, 03:17 AM
He's got a green birdsnest coming from me too . . . If my Chemiclean usage doesn't kill them. :eek:

Thanks you so much Shelly. I will wait :D

mrhasan
10-16-2012, 03:17 AM
yeah, i don't think you can go wrong starting with montipora. If you can't find any (unlikely), I've got some red.

here's a guy with green monti: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=90769

I got a red monti cap and looks like its growing (got a pale red rim around it). Thanks for the link :D