PDA

View Full Version : EcoTech Marine RADION XR30w LED Light Modules

xenon
10-13-2012, 01:46 PM
I have 2 of these LED light modules for sale that I only used for 4 months on my fish tank since they were purchased new.

The condition of the modules are flawless and I still have the original boxes, manuals, cables, ect...

Selling for $600each + shipping. (Located in Ottawa)

I am pricing them cheap for a quick sale so my price is FIRM.

Features
34 energy-efficient LEDs
Fully adjustable for growth and appeal
Output optimized for PAR
Wide light spread
Minimal color banding
Fully upgradeable
Modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
Capacitive touch exterior controls
Revolutionary heat sink design
Switching power supply
Evolving software and firmware
Smart multi-light wireless functionality
Easy import and export of saved modes
Real-time clock
Multiple light period programmable

Wireless Enabled
Wouldn't it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units and coordinated with other EcoTech equipment?

Well, it does.

Radion lights will communicate with any EcoSmart “w” enabled VorTech pumps in addition to any future equipment designed to work on the EcoSmart platform. Coordinated night mode, storms and other light- and water-synchronized features are what you can expect from the wireless functionality that comes standard with the Radion.

Radion Software
Unlock the full potential of the Radion XR30w with the EcoSmart Configuration Utility. Connect to a Windows PC and create customized lighting periods with fully adjustable spectrum and intensity. Opt in grouping and weather features are also enabled.

Check back frequently for new software and firmware releases that will add new controllabilty and functionality to your Radion fixture.

Mounting Solutions
Specifically designed hanging kits and rail systems are available to provide custom mounting solutions for one or more Radion LED fixtures. Made to be sleek and lightweight, anodized aluminum and steel form an attractive and modular system that will not detract from the minimalistic simplicity of the Radion’s design or more importantly the natural beauty of you aquarium.

Battery Backup
The Radion is fully compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup.

In the event of a power outage, lack of light energy over the aquarium results in corals switching from photosynthesis (producing oxygen) to respiration (consuming oxygen). When used with a Battery Backup accessory, the Radion emits low levels of light intended to prevent corals from respiring, and therefore; your Radion will help to maintain an oxygen-rich environment for your fish during this critical time period.

Specifications

Dimensions:
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)

LED:
• 8x Cree XP-G Cool White LEDs run at 5W each
• 8x Cree XP-E Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 10x Cree XP-E Royal Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Cree XP-E Green LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red LEDs run at 3W each

Weight: