PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up J&L Got Berghia Yesterday

Northernseacorals
10-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Just thought I would leave a quick note for anyone looking; yesterday J&L received some in stock. I did remember a few people asking about them in the past few weeks.

Cheers.

daniella3d
10-06-2012, 11:42 PM
gosh, I want tons of them. How well do they ship?

Just thought I would leave a quick note for anyone looking; yesterday J&L received some in stock. I did remember a few people asking about them in the past few weeks.

Cheers.

monocus
10-07-2012, 02:35 AM
you would be better off contacting dane banger in ontario.i only brought 12 into j&l.the rest of my stock is too small to ship yet.the larger ones(5/8) ship very well

daniella3d
10-07-2012, 03:21 AM
dane banger ? can you give me his contact info please?

I really need those berghia because I am overwhelmed by aiptasia, both in my 75 gallons and my nano is unbeleiveably full of them.

I keep injecting them with AiptasiaX only to see them double in number one week later...dunno what to do any longer.

My copperband wont touch aiptasia either.

you would be better off contacting dane banger in ontario.i only brought 12 into j&l.the rest of my stock is too small to ship yet.the larger ones(5/8) ship very well

monocus
10-07-2012, 03:35 AM
sorry it's dene banger and i believe he's on canreef.his company is sea life acuculture in kitchener ontario

reefermadness
10-07-2012, 04:06 AM
sorry it's dene banger and i believe he's on canreef.his company is sea life acuculture in kitchener ontario

Is he producing berghia again?

monocus
10-07-2012, 07:16 AM
i didn't know he stopped.i talked with him a year ago when i got his book and i believe he was producing them then as well as trying to raise shrimp