PDA

View Full Version : Free Large Monticap Frag

Madreefer
10-04-2012, 07:21 AM
I have a 6"x6" frag of this if somebody wants it. Was doing a little tank reno and broke some peices off. Theres a couple of peices up for grabs. Looks better in person this is Iphone pic. Sorry due to colder weather I really dont want to ship.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/gulflube/photo.jpg

Madreefer
10-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Geez I know I'm not too well liked on here but seriously there's no takers? It's going in the garbage on Sunday if nobody wants it.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-05-2012, 10:16 AM
I would take it in a heartbeat, but PG is too far to road trip for one frag:wink:

With shipping not being an option, (heat packs work fine btw) only a few locals are even eligible.

BTW, we just received a shipment from ON and everything arrived in great shape as far as I can tell.

whatcaneyedo
10-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Shipping right now is still okay. I just sent a package to Wetaskiwin, AB on Monday. Of the 100+ (rough estimate) people in this town that have a saltwater tank there are probably less than 5 of us who use this site with any amount of frequency. If you are going to kill it anyways you might as well bring it to Total Pet. At least it may live for another week before it dies in their store tank.

Madreefer
10-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Shipping right now is still okay. I just sent a package to Wetaskiwin, AB on Monday. Of the 100+ (rough estimate) people in this town that have a saltwater tank there are probably less than 5 of us who use this site with any amount of frequency. If you are going to kill it anyways you might as well bring it to Total Pet. At least it may live for another week before it dies in their store tank.

Yea I just sent a coral package on tues. I've ran out of boxes as to another reason I won't ship. I'm not going out and buying items to give something away. Totalpet not getting anything from as I don't expect someone to make a profit off of my generosity. You don't have this coral, why don't you take it? Ill be calling you this weekend, I want to buy the chalice in your latest thread off you.

Nano
10-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Yah Russ did a wicked job packing it, the night it was shipped it dipped to -6 in Edmonton area too and the frags came here fine even after 24 hours. Food for thought.:)

whatcaneyedo
10-05-2012, 07:53 PM
4 color varieties of Montipora is more than enough for my tank. At the moment I'm only able to fit 3 of them in the display as it is. Mike or Lonnie might be interested in it. Today, Saturday or Monday are good days to get ahold of me.

Madreefer
10-07-2012, 01:40 AM
gone