PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Equipment and 46gal and 150gal system for Sale - Leaving the Hobby

fishmanty
09-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately for unexpected circumstances, I have to leave the hobby as I just won't be able to keep a tank up and running. Once I find someone that wants the rock and Anthias in the 46gallon, then that setup and all the equipment listed will be ready to go. All prices are OBO, and all equipment is located in Lloydminster. Meet-ups in Edmonton or Calgary are possible - PM me to discuss.

Must sell firs before equipment

60lb Live rock. Lots of life in this- $120, or $2.5/lb

2 (Carberryi I believe) Anthias and 1 green chromis - On Hold

46gal setup as described below, only used 3 mths - $350

24"l X 18"w x 24"h tank with corner overflow. All plumbing done with the Herbie setup so it's totally quiet when running.

20 gallon Sump: tall with 2 chambers

Mag drive 2 return pump (new).

Stand has removable panels - easily access the sump or remove it from both sides and the front. The whole setup is 54" tall.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh173/gmac_reef/IMG_20120325_202740.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh173/gmac_reef/45-gallon-sump-view.jpg

150 Gallon setup (Brand new) - $850

Purchased in June. I would love to keep it, but I don't see me getting it going until at earliest next year, and I'd rather just sell it now.

5'x2'x2' Starphire sides and starphire brace. Back is black, and it has a center overflow with 3 1" returns and 2 2.5" drains.

Stand is a standard steel stand, and a 3 light hanger for AI Sols (Designed by Grizz), that is completely adjustable. This stand is just being painted right now and so I won't be able to post pictures yet.

Additional Equipment (All equipment is <3mths old unless otherwise stated).

Reef Keep Elite V2 (Comes with pH probe, Temp Probe, and net controller) - $375

Ecotech MP40-es -$425

3 Doser with balling salts and 2L acrylic contaienrs from GHL Profilux (New and unused) - $425

12" AI Sol Black with controller - $475

Bubble Magus NAC7 - $200

300watt Titanium Heater - $25

Hammerhead Cleaning Magnet - $50

5stage RO system, plumbed and mounted on a 1/2" piece of plywood - Only had about 100gal through it. Comes with silica buster canister too. - $200

PinPoint Salinty Monitor - $75

Magnesium Test Kit (new) and Nitrate test kit (Used once) - $30

toxic111
09-27-2012, 12:59 AM
I may be interested in the skimmer, I'm in Lloyd so that it easy for you. I'll let you know for sure by tomorrow.

Sent you a PM

The Grizz
09-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Well that's sucks & we have a little matter to take care of as well. Goog luck with the sale some very nice pieces up for grabs.

fishmanty
09-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately for unexpected circumstances, I have to leave the hobby as I just won't be able to keep a tank up and running. Once I find someone that wants the rock and Anthias in the 46gallon, then that setup and all the equipment listed will be ready to go. All prices are OBO, and all equipment is located in Lloydminster. Meet-ups in Edmonton or Calgary are possible - PM me to discuss.

Must sell firs before equipment
60lb Live rock. Lots of life in this- $120, or $2.5/lb

2 (Carberryi I believe) Anthias and 1 green chromis - SOLD

24"l X 18"w x 24"h tank with corner overflow. All plumbing done with the Herbie setup so it's totally quiet when running.

20 gallon Sump: tall with 2 chambers

Mag drive 2 return pump (new).

Stand has removable panels - easily access the sump or remove it from both sides and the front. The whole setup is 54" tall.

Purchased in June. I would love to keep it, but I don't see me getting it going until at earliest next year, and I'd rather just sell it now.

5'x2'x2' Starphire sides and starphire brace. Back is black, and it has a center overflow with 3 1" returns and 2 2.5" drains.

Stand is a standard steel stand, and a 3 light hanger for AI Sols (Designed by Grizz), that is completely adjustable. This stand is just being painted right now and so I won't be able to post pictures yet.

Ecotech MP40-es -$425

3 Doser with balling salts and 2L acrylic contaienrs from GHL Profilux (New and unused) - $425

12" AI Sol Black with controller - $475

Bubble Magus NAC7 - $200 HOLD

Hammerhead Cleaning Magnet - $50 HOLD

5stage RO system, plumbed and mounted on a 1/2" piece of plywood - Only had about 100gal through it. Comes with silica buster canister too. - $200

fishmanty
09-28-2012, 01:31 PM
60lb Live rock. Lots of life in this- $120, or $2.5/lb HOLD

24"l X 18"w x 24"h tank with corner overflow. All plumbing done with the Herbie setup so it's totally quiet when running. 20 gallon Sump: tall with 2 chambers. Mag drive 2 return pump (new). Stand has removable panels - easily access the sump or remove it from both sides and the front. The whole setup is 54" tall.

Purchased in June. I would love to keep it, but I don't see me getting it going until at earliest next year, and I'd rather just sell it now. 5'x2'x2' Starphire sides and starphire brace. Back is black, and it has a center overflow with 3 1" returns and 2 2.5" drains. Stand is a standard steel stand, and a 3 light hanger for AI Sols (Designed by Grizz), that is completely adjustable. This stand is just being painted right now and so I won't be able to post pictures yet.

Ecotech MP40-es -$420

3 Doser from GHL Profilux with balling salts and 3-2L acrylic containers (All are new and unused) - $400

12" AI Sol Black with controller - $450

toxic111
09-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Still intrested in the Skimmer

fishmanty
10-01-2012, 10:43 PM
I will be travelling from Lloydminster to Edmonton, and then on to Calgary on Oct5th, and can meet up in both cities to drop stuff off if required.

60lb Live rock. Lots of life in this- $120, or $2.5/lb HOLD

46gal setup as described below, only used 3 mths - $320
24"l X 18"w x 24"h tank with corner overflow. All plumbing done with the Herbie setup so it's totally quiet when running. 20 gallon Sump: tall with 2 chambers. Mag drive 2 return pump (new). Stand has removable panels - easily access the sump or remove it from both sides and the front. The whole setup is 54" tall.
Purchased in June. I would love to keep it, but I don't see me getting it going until at earliest next year, and I'd rather just sell it now. 5'x2'x2' Starphire sides and starphire brace. Back is black, and it has a center overflow with 3 1" returns and 2 2.5" drains. Stand is a standard steel stand, and a 3 light hanger for AI Sols (Designed by Grizz), that is completely adjustable. This stand is just being painted right now and so I won't be able to post pictures yet.

Ecotech MP40-es -$420

3 Doser from GHL Profilux with balling salts and 3-2L acrylic containers (All are new and unused) - $400

12" AI Sol Black with controller - $420

PinPoint Salinty Monitor - $60

fishmanty
10-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Last update before stuff goes into storage. I will be in Edm at 5:30 on Friday, and Calgary at 8:30, and can meet around those times to do exchanges.

150 Gallon setup (Brand new) - $800

Additional Equipment (All equipment is <3mths old unless otherwise stated). All prices are OBO, so make me an offer and there's a good chance it wont be refused.

Ecotech MP40-es -$400 (valued @ $500 new)

3 Doser from GHL Profilux with balling salts and 3-2L acrylic containers (All are new and unused) - $400 (valued @ $520 new)

12" AI Sol Black with controller - $400 (valued @ $500 new)

300watt Titanium Heater - $25 (valued @ $40 new)

5stage RO system, plumbed and mounted on a 1/2" piece of plywood - Only had about 100gal through it. Comes with silica buster canister too. - $200 (Valued @ $275 new)

Magnesium Test Kit (new) and Nitrate test kit (Used once) - $30 (Valued @ $75 new)