PDA

View Full Version : Liverock And Fish - Leaving the Hobby

fishmanty
09-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Hello everyone,

I've decided that I have to leave the hobby for some personal reasons for the time being. I was just getting back into it too! I will be back, but I just don't have the finances or space to store this equipment until then.

All prices are OBO. Located in Lloydminster, but can deliver to Edmonton on Friday Oct 5 (maybe) and 12, and Calgary on Oct 12. I'd consider going to Saskatoon as well if there was enough interest in wet and dry goods there.

60lbs of LR with great life - $2.50/lb. Buy it all for $120

1 - 2" Green Chromis - $5, or free with anything else

2 - 2.5" lyretail Anthias - $30 for both (Both still are females)

Cleanup crew - Free to whoever buys rocks, as I don't want to sift through and find them all.

Stay tuned in the hardware section as I will be posting equipment in there either today or tomorrow, as soon as buyers are found for some of the live stuff. Will be 2 tanks (46gal complete and 150gal brand new RR), Black AI Sol, Mp40, 3 doser with canisters and unopened mix, Reef Keeper elite (with Temp, pH, net, and 2 power bars), heater, skimmer, and a 5stage RO system that has seen maybe 100gal through it - All stuff is either new or less than 3 months old.

Oilers
09-26-2012, 07:26 PM
PM sent.

redearslider
09-26-2012, 07:28 PM
If you come to Edmonton I will take the Anthias!

fishmanty
10-01-2012, 10:34 PM
All sold/pending

Thanks!