PDA

View Full Version : Aysha's 2012 Reef contest Entry

Aysha
09-18-2012, 06:15 AM
Well Here we Go! we've decided to get our fins wet with a nano entry.
One catch! We're getting married on the 13th of October and will be MIA until the 10th of November which means a late start *sigh* BUT IT ALSO MEANS! we get to go equipment shopping in L.A!
We're looking at a 11 gallon ADA or a 16 gallon MR.Aqua tank.

We've cleared the late start with Reefwars prior to registration. So without further adieu I bring you Aysha and Blinks Nano-a-nano
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll add some sketch ups , plans and equipment choices shortly
------------------------------------------------------------

yellowworld
09-18-2012, 08:34 AM
!!!Congratulations!!!

My wedding gift to you both with be second place :lol:

not but really im happy for you both!!

but in all seriousness...

2nd Place hahaha

fishoholic
09-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Congrats on the wedding, you guys must be busy planning and organizing things.

Can't wait to see what you get from LA, so cool that you get to go there :biggrin:

reefwars
09-19-2012, 02:26 AM
a post has been made in all the contest forumns regarding contest rules via the timeline, everyone should read this post as there seems to be some confusion.

Blink
10-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Ok, it looks like we've got glass!!

A nice little all-in-one has come into my possession and Aysha thinks it's just perfect so all the better. I guess dry shots will come this week and stand construction MIGHT just start before we leave if I can wrangle some time.

I don't know if we have a theme in mind but our plan is to go with coral and livestock that will fold nicely into our main display tank later. I'll let Aysha elaborate on that half while I concentrate on the mechanics of the entry.

Aysha
11-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Okay we fold.
We lost track of time (and cash :mrgreen:) with the wedding and honeymoon and found the need to play tank shuffle with the fresh water stuff.
I've decided it best to focus on the tanks we have for now.