PDA

View Full Version : WTB Oregon Blue Tort, Idaho Grape, purple bonsai

mr_alberta
09-16-2012, 03:46 PM
I've always wanted frags of these but never manage to get a piece. Looking to buy from someone local to Edmonton if possible.

Cheers,
Harvey

FragIt Dan
09-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Several people from your area have expressed interest in many frags that I have (including purple bonsai). Although it would be shipped, I think there are 3 or 4 of you now so shipping might only be $10 or $20 each,
Dan

Proteus
09-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Hey Dan if Harvey decides to buy from you I would also be interested in what you have. I sent a small frag of purple bonsi to him today

Happy anaversery harvey

Bblinks
09-17-2012, 08:58 AM
I got a purple bonsai from Dan, really nice and almost a mini colony. Thanks again Dan. Btw your setosa frag is growing!:smile:

mr_alberta
09-17-2012, 04:11 PM
Do you have a post or link to what you have for sale?

Several people from your area have expressed interest in many frags that I have (including purple bonsai). Although it would be shipped, I think there are 3 or 4 of you now so shipping might only be $10 or $20 each,
Dan

subman
09-17-2012, 07:56 PM
I may be in on this as well.

FragIt Dan
09-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Not sure I am allowed to post a link to my FB page but seeing as Titus is on this thread I am sure he will let me know :). I have been asked for pics enough I just use Facebook to post them up every once in a while. I will try to organize it a bit as I have a fair bit of stuff. No prices set, I just try to make them fair...

Dan

Jaws3
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
If someone orders let me know I will grab some too.

Proteus
09-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Not sure I am allowed to post a link to my FB page but seeing as Titus is on this thread I am sure he will let me know :). I have been asked for pics enough I just use Facebook to post them up every once in a while. I will try to organize it a bit as I have a fair bit of stuff. No prices set, I just try to make them fair...

Dan

Sorry Dan but I'm the other Titus. I don't know there policy or weather your a basement breeder. Best to pm those people

FragIt Dan
09-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Looks like the link was pulled from the post so if you would like to see stuff please pm me and I can send you the link. Perhaps somebody wants to organize a group order (I am on the road and can't start a thread from my phone)? Last count had about 8 interested parties from Edmonton/Calgary area.
Dan

mr_alberta
09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Bump! Idaho Grape & Purple Bonzai found! Anyone with an Oregeon Tort? Cali Tort? Tyree Purple Monster?

Thanks,
-Harvey

blacknife
09-23-2012, 02:55 AM
Any more grape around? Bump and me too on the torts.

Nano
09-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Any more grape around? Bump and me too on the torts.

Pm Harvey he has a secret hiding place for it ;)