PDA

View Full Version : ethical behavior

StirCrazy
04-14-2004, 11:30 PM
I have noticed in a couple threads lately that people are putting down stores with out making the fact clear that they themselves work for a competitor. while while unethical intentions may not have been intended, it is very easily interpreted that then intention might be to discourage people from shopping at a competitor.

pleas if you are making a comment about another store and you work in one yourselves make it known so it doesn't look bad.. I am not saying you have to say the store you work for but let it be known that you are an employ/what ever at competing store but you are posting as a person.

Steve

Namscam
04-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Well It also amazes me how ppl just tell one side of the story and not the other side thinking that there is no other side to one story. When you see ppl trash a store, they always think its the stores fault. I do not work for any fish store but the things that i have read just says it all. They alwayz make the fish store look bad and when the employee defends for themselves, its already too late because ppl already have a view of that person.

StirCrazy
04-15-2004, 02:11 AM
Well It also amazes me how ppl just tell one side of the story and not the other side .

doesent matter who you are your side will be the one you feel is right and thats what you will tell.. that is expected. after all if it wasn't human nature there would never be any arguments :mrgreen:

Steve

LostMind
04-15-2004, 03:02 AM
Hahahhaa, steve, sometimes you are so eloquent!

:lol:

Marcus K
04-15-2004, 06:44 AM
I'm not sure if one has a bad experience with a store that you would understand both sides to the point that you could tell the whole story. I guess its unusual to have both parties to make comments about the issue at hand. Knowing both sides I would tend not to make a complaint. If I was to have poor service at a local pet store my options to shop somewhere else are not looking good as I live in Saskatchewan.

UnderWorldAquatics
04-15-2004, 07:26 AM
I live in Saskatchewan.

poor, poor, Markus
j/k :lol:

Marcus K
04-17-2004, 02:21 AM
I should be in Kelowna for two weeks this August. Maybe by then I will have enough cash to pick up a skimmer. That and I still need to decide on one. I sure miss living in BC.