PDA

View Full Version : LF: 6 or 8 line Wrasse / Surrey

Trevis
09-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Hi there,

I'm looking for a healthy six line wrasse to go in my 55 with my tomato clowns. If anyone has one they'd like to sell please PM me. Thanks.

T.M.

reefwars
09-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi there,

I'm looking for a healthy six line wrasse to go in my 55 with my tomato clowns. If anyone has one they'd like to sell please PM me. Thanks.

T.M.

just putting it out there go for the 8 line not the 6line , 6lines are crazy aggressive and have been know to kill other smaller fish.

Trevis
09-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the heads up:)

**looking for an 8 line now, thanks.

reefwars
09-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up:)

**looking for an 8 line now, thanks.

no problem, my biggest mistake was adding a six ine, once full grown it killed the last 3 fish i added instantly :(

8lines are supposed to be much less territorial:)

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Glad to see others have already posted a warning. Not every 6 line turns aggressive, but enough do that I've never risked them because even though they are colourful, inexpensive and hardy, I like other more peaceful fish like mandarin gobies and leopard wrasses that do better without being harassed by a 6 line.

The Guy
09-15-2012, 05:56 AM
Hi there,

T.M. I have a 6 line wrasse I could sell but catching him could be a job. Would have to trapped cause I'm not tearing my tank apart to get him. :biggrin: