PDA

View Full Version : Wanted-aquaclear or canister filter. Trade sps

Dez
09-14-2012, 03:49 AM
I am looking for a large aquaclear filter or a canister filter. My koi had babies this spring and I want to bring them in for the winter so they can grow more. I can cut a few sps frags from my display to trade. Please pm me what you have. Thanks.

The Grizz
09-14-2012, 04:46 AM
I have a large Aqua Clear & a fluval canister filter Dez but I not ready for SPS but could work out something.

claymax
09-14-2012, 05:12 AM
take the sps and give it to MEE!:twised:

Dez
09-14-2012, 05:47 AM
Grizz, how bout a large plate coral (Lps). I grew 2 from loonie size and now they are big. I have 2 so I can part with one. I'd rather an aquaclear cause I've never used a canister and I think the aquaclear is easier to clean right? I'm converting one of my frag tanks to freshwater. Let me know.

The Grizz
09-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Grizz, how bout a large plate coral (Lps). I grew 2 from loonie size and now they are big. I have 2 so I can part with one. I'd rather an aquaclear cause I've never used a canister and I think the aquaclear is easier to clean right? I'm converting one of my frag tanks to freshwater. Let me know.

That works Dez, they are very easy to clean. I will dig them out and give it a good cleaning. How soon do you need it? I will be up there at the end of the month for work.

Dez
09-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Hey Grizz,

End of the month is fine. Let me know closer to date. Thanks.