PDA

View Full Version : When is the next tank of the month!?

windcoast reefs
09-11-2012, 11:40 PM
I just noticed today that the last tank of the month was before the summer! Anyone have an idea of when the next one will be? It's always cool seeing all the great tanks out there!

Aquattro
09-12-2012, 12:17 AM
No idea. I'll ask :)

windcoast reefs
09-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Thanks!

Bblinks
09-29-2012, 11:58 PM
I want to nominate Aquattro's tank for canreef TOTM! October, 2012. Brad's tank is a beautiful matured sps dominate reef tank that I think we can all admire.

windcoast reefs
09-30-2012, 12:04 AM
I want to nominate Aquattro's tank for canreef TOTM! October, 2012. Brad's tank is a beautiful matured sps dominate reef tank that I think we can all admire.

1+

Aquattro
09-30-2012, 12:20 AM

While I appreciate the thought Rich, honestly, I really don't have time to set it up right now. Between work, dogs, kids and training, I get enough leftover time to spot check here and sleep a little. :)

I do, however, notice that YOU have a nice mature and bigger SPS tank.....

Rice Reef
09-30-2012, 01:50 AM

While I appreciate the thought Rich, honestly, I really don't have time to set it up right now. Between work, dogs, kids and training, I get enough leftover time to spot check here and sleep a little. :)

Since it has been a very long time since we had a TOTM how about a coTOTM and I nominate both of you!

Snaz
09-30-2012, 02:33 AM

Yes I recently had the pleasure seeing BBlinks 300 gallon tank and I would second a nomination for TOTM.

What I particularly liked about this tank was it was the centre piece of a cozy family room yet it did not overtake the room. Noise was barely noticeable when sitting NEXT to it and everything was tucked away neatly underneath. Oh and the coral... DROOL!

Bblinks
09-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Yes I recently had the pleasure seeing BBlinks 300 gallon tank and I would second a nomination for TOTM.

What I particularly liked about this tank was it was the centre piece of a cozy family room yet it did not overtake the room. Noise was barely noticeable when sitting NEXT to it and everything was tucked away neatly underneath. Oh and the coral... DROOL!

Thanks very much for the kind words Keith, much appreciated! I honestly don't think the tank is ready for that yet, maybe another year or so when everything really matures.

Bblinks
09-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Since it has been a very long time since we had a TOTM how about a coTOTM and I nominate both of you!

You know that's crazy talk Wayne.:wink:

Aquattro
09-30-2012, 05:19 PM
You know that's crazy talk Wayne.:wink:

I think secretly, Wayne if offering up his tank. Whatcha think rich, we nominate Wayne?

Borderjumper
09-30-2012, 05:31 PM
I think secretly, Wayne if offering up his tank. Whatcha think rich, we nominate Wayne?

I vote Wayne for TOTM!

don.ald
09-30-2012, 05:46 PM
I vote Wayne for TOTM!

+1
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bblinks
09-30-2012, 05:57 PM

I am 100% with you on that one. Wayne's tank is filled with a lot of goodies too, I think pound for pound Wayne's got us beat on variety!

Duker
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
all i can say it tank tour wayne!!!!

Rice Reef
09-30-2012, 10:40 PM

I am 100% with you on that one. Wayne's tank is filled with a lot of goodies too, I think pound for pound Wayne's got us beat on variety!

You guys are nuts! I am no where close to any of you guys! When I think of a TOTM your tanks are the first tht pops in my mind and your tanks inspires not only me but many others! No more crazy talk!!! :biggrin:

Rice Reef
09-30-2012, 10:44 PM
I vote Wayne for TOTM!

+1
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

No, no, no! You guys have been smoking too much nori lately? Shelley, your lps and softy tank kicks azz! Can we nominate you?

Rick, I have not seen yours yet but I'm sure it's up there!

Rice Reef
09-30-2012, 10:45 PM

Ronnie, you are the only one lacking sense! We should do a " Reef tour de Rock!" yes?

Rich you and the mainlanders should also join us!

Borderjumper
09-30-2012, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=Rice Reef;751134]No, no, no! You guys have been smoking too much nori lately? Shelley, your lps and softy tank kicks azz! Can we nominate you?

Ummmm no, and don't be changing the subject!

Bblinks
09-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Ronnie, you are the only one lacking sense! We should do a " Reef tour de Rock!" yes?

I am always good to go, you know that. Just gimme a time and I'll be there.

Rice Reef
09-30-2012, 11:34 PM

Darn auto word correct!:twised:
Ronnie I did not mean to say you are lacking sense instead should be saying you are the only one making sense... :redface:

windcoast reefs
10-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Yeah we really should do a tank tour! Maybe throw in a frag swap to?!

Borderjumper
10-01-2012, 03:34 AM
Yeah we really should do a tank tour! Maybe throw in a frag swap to?!
KevinK had expressed interest in doing a frag swap/BBQ in November. I'm not quite sure where he lives now so don't know the logistics, if possible for a combo tank tour.
maybe he will chime in

Bblinks
10-04-2012, 01:40 AM
KevinK had expressed interest in doing a frag swap/BBQ in November. I'm not quite sure where he lives now so don't know the logistics, if possible for a combo tank tour.
maybe he will chime in

I am in! Let me know when and where, me and the wife will be there!

Zoaelite
10-04-2012, 01:50 AM
FOCUS!! I don't even own the TOTM anymore, its painful coming to Canreef and seeing what was :neutral:.

New TOTM please Tony!

Aquattro
10-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Well, I was thinking I might squeeze in some time, but my tank is now officially a mess, so it's gonna be a while :)
Wayne though, has a nice tank :)

Rice Reef
10-05-2012, 04:04 AM
Well, I was thinking I might squeeze in some time, but my tank is now officially a mess, so it's gonna be a while :)
Wayne though, has a nice tank :)

Brad, we'll all come over to help out cleaning the tank and all. That ought to get you in for TOTM sooner!:biggrin:

Rich and I will snap all the pics you want! :smile:

Bblinks
10-05-2012, 04:55 AM
Lol Brad, I don't think you can give us anymore excuses. Lets just set a date and get it over with.😎

reefwars
10-05-2012, 05:45 AM
i also nominate brads tank its one of the nicer ones around and def deserves totm:)

Aquattro
10-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Lets just set a date and get it over with.😎

Ok, July, 2013. Date set.

Rice Reef
10-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Ok, July, 2013. Date set.

No. More like before the end of Nov 30, 2012. :smile:

Aquattro
10-05-2012, 05:45 PM
No. More like before the end of Nov 30, 2012. :smile:

Not sure the tank will be recovered by then. So we can do your tank, then mine next year.