PDA

View Full Version : FS - Tomato Clown Pair/Sebae Anemone

EmilyB
04-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Large pair of tomato clowns hosted by large sebae anemone.

Will sell the pair separately from the anemone if desired.

Cheap. :mrgreen:

christyf5
04-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Are you parting with the old broad?? :wink:

C:)

Canadian Man
04-14-2004, 12:59 AM
Do you think they will adopt a Green Carpet as a home?
If so I'll take them.

EmilyB
04-14-2004, 01:27 AM
Are you parting with the old broad?? :wink:

C:)

Hey, are you thinking of the maroons? :confused: I don't think you've met this pair. :razz:

EmilyB
04-14-2004, 01:29 AM
Do you think they will adopt a Green Carpet as a home?
If so I'll take them.

I couldn't in all good conscience allow you to take them unless they weren't going in your main tank. These guys are truly evil. :evil:

Canadian Man
04-14-2004, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the Heads up Deb. :biggrin:

RobbAdams
04-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Would you be willing to hold on to the pair while my tank cycles? Why are they evil?

EmilyB
04-14-2004, 09:18 PM
They are very aggressive and will chase timid fish. Especially now that they are in an anemone, it seems. :rolleyes: I would want the purchaser to be sure that is what they want.
:confused:

And the anemone is freakin ' huge. :eek:

I am trying out a new arrangement to try and solve the issue another way.

Gujustud
04-15-2004, 08:54 PM

Sorry to break into your FS thread, but is this other arrangment a bigger tank ;)

EmilyB
04-15-2004, 10:28 PM

Sorry to break into your FS thread, but is this other arrangment a bigger tank ;)

:lol: No, I can't fit in another one. :mrgreen:

I removed the underdog BFly instead and she is now happily eating all my zoos in the big tank. :rolleyes:

Bob I
04-15-2004, 11:12 PM
I don't know how you can keep the fish supplied with zoos, but I have some rocks with those brown polyps that spread real fast. Maybe she could clean those rocks for me. :question: :rolleyes:

AJ_77
04-16-2004, 07:26 PM
This anemone would be great in a species tank, say a 40g cube or similar, or on one side of a 120. It's big enough to host a family of percs no problem... a handful of juveniles with a dominant pair would be very cool.

:cool:

As for the tomato clowns, wellll..... maybe an aggressive FO tank? Or somebody with a huge BTA and lack of excitement...
:biggrin:

whaase
04-17-2004, 01:03 AM

:lol: No, I can't fit in another one. :mrgreen:

I removed the underdog BFly instead and she is now happily eating all my zoos in the big tank. :rolleyes:

I could easily add a addition on your house so you can get a bigger tank. :lol:

Walter