PDA

View Full Version : Coral Master sponsorship

Snappy
09-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Due to a number of emails & pm's I received today I thought I should post that the rumours of me cancelling my sponsorship are incorrect.
I believe there was an issue with my credit card not being properly linked to paypal for the auto debit that Canreef ran. I have been busy and missed the email stating there was a problem. Anyway to be clear I have no plans at this time of cancelling my sponsorship. I sent a PM to the powers at be today so hopefully this get resolved in a timely fashion and my forum is up & running again very soon.
Sorry for the problem and thanks to those who were concerned.

Aquattro
09-11-2012, 12:57 AM
I think everyone was concerned Greg! Titus woke us up with the news you'd cancelled. Titus is crazy, FYI :)

Let's get this sorted out. Did you email him directly? If not, I can send him a note.

Snappy
09-11-2012, 01:05 AM
I replied to the PM he sent me telling me my forum was shut down because I cancelled.
He certainly jumped the gun a little. :razz:

Rice Reef
09-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Glad to here you are not cancelling your sponsorship!

Aquattro
09-11-2012, 01:12 AM
I replied to the PM he sent me telling me my forum was shut down because I cancelled.
He certainly jumped the gun a little. :razz:

Saw my note about the crazy, right? :razz: I'll send him an email now.

Doug
09-11-2012, 01:24 AM
Glad you're still with us Greg.

Borderjumper
09-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Glad to see your still with us.. Your one of the best online sellers ever!:mrgreen:

marie
09-11-2012, 02:43 AM
.... Your one of the best online sellers ever!:mrgreen:

Yes he is

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-11-2012, 05:05 AM
Glad it was all a misunderstanding Greg.

titus
09-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Hello,

Guys it was my bad indeed. Think there's an issue with PayPal. From time to time I have to re-start the sponsorship with the sponsors due to payment issue when credit card details have been updated. Forgotten last night that PayPal cancels by default after 3 times so I thought it was Greg who hit the button.

Thanks Greg for the support, past present and future. And apologies for the troubles.

Titus

Snappy
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM
No problem Titus. Things are all sorted out now.

Snaz
09-11-2012, 04:06 PM
As celebration of Coral Master renewing their sponsorship how about a Lower Mainland end of summer group buy? I'm willing to track the orders via public spreadsheet if someone is willing to receive the order.

reefwars
09-11-2012, 04:31 PM
As celebration of Coral Master renewing their sponsorship how about a Lower Mainland end of summer group buy? I'm willing to track the orders via public spreadsheet if someone is willing to receive the order.

ill give you guys a little tip.....its a great time to order from greg right now, i was down to coralmaster last night and hes got a killer selection of frags ready to go, makes me want to switich to sps they were so darn nice:)

Snappy
09-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the endorsment Denny.
Yes I will be happy to do a group order to the lower mainland and to help with the celebration I will throw in a bonus frag (dealer's choice) for every order $100 or more. :mrgreen:

Snappy
09-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Thanks for all the support & encouragement everyone.