PDA

View Full Version : 2 AI Super Blue Sols

Madreefer
09-09-2012, 06:19 PM
2 sol super blues. 11 months old. Original boxes will only sell together and will spilt shipping cost. They run at 100% for 4hrs per day. Selling cause I'm going to get the Vega Color. $650 Firm and not interested in any trades

wreck
09-10-2012, 04:56 PM
shoot me a txt 1-306-631-6119, plz

Madreefer
09-11-2012, 04:13 AM
I'm so sorry. This is one of those times I wish I could edit my post. I'm in Phoenix right now and have found an excellent way to supplement my lighting and add some red LEDs to do that. There is also talk of a huge problem with the Vega's as to the reason they took so long to release. I'm not taking the chance of having flames above my tank. So with that said these lights I have are no longer for sale. Once again I'm very sorry to those who have sent PMs

acepumping
09-11-2012, 04:17 AM
can you please tell me how you added your red lights??

Chowder
09-11-2012, 05:01 AM
I to am interested in how you are supplementing the red spectrum to your system.

Chris

Madreefer
09-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Well I went to a great store here and they had a huge selection of different LED setups. I told the dudes there my plan to sell my Super Blues just for the upgrade of the Vega's just to make the reds pop. He said it was a waste of money and showed me the Ecoxtic strips that they had and from what I saw they will work just great and will fit right on to the hanging rack. I'll post a before and after pic in a new thread when I get back home. I'm not sure if these LEDs are a new item or not as i havent seen much info on this perticular model I have to go back tommorow to pick the lights up as they only had the display model on a tank. I'm only getting two for now as I think that will sufficient.

Chowder
09-11-2012, 03:10 PM
So you are going with the ecoxotic panarama pros?

http://www.ecoxotic.com/panorama-pro-module.html

I use the Blues for supplement lighting instead of T5"s. They work great. Not sure if they sell a straight Magenta module though.

Chris

don.ald
09-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I am interested in seeing how these lights are mounted? How high up etc

Madreefer
09-11-2012, 08:02 PM
So you are going with the ecoxotic panarama pros?

http://www.ecoxotic.com/panorama-pro-module.html

I use the Blues for supplement lighting instead of T5"s. They work great. Not sure if they sell a straight Magenta module though.

Chris

Yea the ones I got are RGB. They are red green and blue and you can tune all of the colors to make all kinds of colors including magenta. The price I paid was $151 each so not sure if they're the same ones. I have'nt seen these ones anywheres on the net. The only thing I don't like about them is that everything has to be done manually with the remote control. As in i'll have to plug them in to a timer for on/off. So total for the 2 with reflectors, contollor and remote,3 way splitter and transformer was $380.