PDA

View Full Version : FF/FT - PODS PODS PODS - Port Coquitlam

Coasting
09-04-2012, 08:32 PM
PODS!
I'm cleaning my canister filter out today, so of coarse theres a nice colony of them living in there. Free to whoever wants them, you can bring a little mushroom or something if you think their worth it, otherwise just free. Will get tossed in the garden if nobody else wants them, I think theres more then enough in my tank. Just bring your own container :P I want to keep the Ice cream pail. The sooner you can come if you want them, the better as I have to work this evening.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/Lolaandthecrowd/Pods001.jpg

duncangweller
09-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah I'll take them.

I don't have any frags to swap though. Would you accept an IOU?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Coasting
09-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Thats fine with me, as long as somebody comes to get them, I dont think they enjoy living in the bucket. I will be leaving shortly but other people will be home and can give them to you, and if all else fails and their still alive in the morning in the bucket their still good to go.

Will be back around 9:30 tonight, if anyone is still interested send me a pm and I will contact you when I get home.

duncangweller
09-05-2012, 04:52 AM
I would like them, but I dont think I will have time to come and pick them up.

I'll let you know, but if someone else is able to then go for it.

Dunc

arash53
09-05-2012, 04:59 AM
I'll take them if still have them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Coasting
09-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Yeesh! 2 yes's backed out already.
Their still available, their still alive. Set them up with a little air stone in their bucket in a cooler. Hopefully they survive the night, I've never tried to keep pods alive in a bucket before haha. I feel bad dumping them in the garden now so somebody come take them!

So if somebody wants them tomorrow I will be available all day up until 5pm again. After 5pm I can arrange for somebody else to be here and get them for you, but would prefer to see them go sooner then later.

If I get enough intrest I might have to start cleaning the canister more often. Or scrape the algae off the 1 side of the tank, theres at least a good 50-100 just on tufts growing on the glass.

duncangweller
09-05-2012, 05:15 AM
Next time you give it a clean, give me a shout. I normally have Wednesday off work, but the missus is taking me somewhere tomorrow so cant get out your way.