PDA

View Full Version : Summer time meet?

kuatto
04-12-2004, 02:45 AM
I figure I'd start asking now when a good time would be for the next meet?If we can agree on a date,then I can plan food for a BBQ/pot-luck.I'll put on burgers,hotdogs.If you want steaks you can bring your own(unless I can get a good deal from my Dad :biggrin: ).
The last meet I did turned out pretty good,so hopefully we can get a few more people(have to beat Beth's number :razz: )
So lets start planning :mrgreen:

Skimmerking
04-12-2004, 02:54 AM
keep me informed on this one.

M ike

Beverly
04-12-2004, 02:59 AM
How about near the end of June or early-mid July? We should have our upgraded tanks set up by then and I'd definitely be in the mood for more zoo frags :cool:

kuatto
04-12-2004, 03:24 AM
Mike
of course your invited :mrgreen:
I was thinking mid July as well(say on a saturday,like the 10th)I will have to see if and when I'm on exercise in the field with the military,but July should be fine.Maybe there will be a frag admittance fee,or you could just bring frags for my bday on the 12th :mrgreen: :razz: And I want to see everyone who couldn't make the last meet,from far and wide(including that bunch in Drayton Valley :mrgreen: )

Jim

Bob I
04-12-2004, 03:25 AM
I know I am just a meeting crasher from Calgary, so my voice should not matter. I would like to say however that I am tied up all weekends from May until the second week in September. It is safe to say that there will be no more frags until then. :sad:

kuatto
04-12-2004, 03:30 AM
Guess that is prime vacation time for most,being military I can take vacation pretty much when I want.
I'd like to get as many as possible,so how about June?Heck,tommorow :mrgreen:

Jim

Nemain
04-12-2004, 03:39 AM
I cant make it from the 8th until the 18th of July as it is my best friends wedding on the 16th =) Way too much else on the plate =) Anyother time and I will be there with bells on =)

Beth

kuatto
04-12-2004, 03:45 AM
There is the 3/4 in july(sat/sunday)or we could pick a weekend in June

Skimmerking
04-12-2004, 04:03 AM
Hey there Jim
If I can make that meeting i will buy ya a frag from somone there ok

Mike

mr_alberta
04-12-2004, 04:04 AM
Hey, I'm down with some time in June/July. Maybe by then I'll have more frags ready.

Quinn
04-12-2004, 05:45 AM
I am not around from June 25 to July 5. So if you don't want me to come, this would be a good time to plan for a meet. :razz:

PrairieReefer
04-12-2004, 07:31 AM
I am in if it fits. I don't have much of an idea yet though what would work, although late June or late July would be safer than early July for me. The brown slime finally disappeared from my upgraded tank (today was the first day with no trace) so I am in the market for new frags :biggrin:. Anyway, whenever the date is set, I will try my best to make it.

Keen
04-13-2004, 08:23 PM
I will also be there, hopefully with some frags of my own. Not sure though, because mine are growing quite slowly.

kuatto
04-14-2004, 04:55 AM
tried to find out today what our schedule was going to be for the next couple of months for Ops and training field exercises.looks like June is the only time I can host a meet,so lets decide on a June date and I'll make sure I'm free :biggrin:
On another note,does anyone have any mini brittle stars they want to part with?or nudibranch critters?

Jim

tkhawaja
04-14-2004, 04:43 PM
any time is good. just let me know waaaay in advance so i can keep that date clear.

Lucky Trout
04-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Id like to come. Can someone keep me informed id like to pick up some sps and zoo frags if anyone is going to have them.

I'd have to drive them back that night though. HEHE should be a good day.

Ian

PrairieReefer
04-15-2004, 01:41 AM
I just realized I will be in Edmonton from June 25 to the 30th helping my sister move into her new house and doing odd fixit jobs. Anytime during then would be perfect for me.

littleboyblue16
04-15-2004, 06:37 AM
DARN! i am missing another meet! i am gone all of july for vaction :D

kuatto
04-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Matt
We're trying to have the meet in June,so you should be ok.

Jim

Bob I
04-15-2004, 10:05 PM
On another note,does anyone have any mini brittle stars they want to part with?
Jim

Oh Jim why are you not here :question: I am in the process of changing the 20H for the new 33G cube. During the process I have to move rocks, and dozens of those little stars come free. I have so many that I don't even try to save the ones that come free during the rock moving. :redface:

kuatto
04-15-2004, 10:51 PM
:cry:I wish I could get there,but it aint possible,oh well.

Trevor Robertson
04-23-2004, 10:19 PM
Well nothing agaist you Jim but I would love to see someone else's tank if willing to host.

Just a though but I am in any way

kuatto
04-23-2004, 10:35 PM
Trevor
Good point,get a chance to show your tank(see what i can rob from your tank :razz: )Lets decide on a date then :biggrin:

Jim

Trevor Robertson
04-23-2004, 10:38 PM
um well backing down and droping head...I don't know if I could host, (well mabie) but my tank is in large disaray right now so if you want to see a good tank well some one else will have to host, I would hate people rememboring Beth's tank then seeing mine, people may trow things at me and hunt me down.

Nemain
04-24-2004, 01:29 AM
You must have forgotten what my tank looked like - I think I rubbermaid with a night light over it may be an improvement :P

So what if you tank is in disaray - having all these fine peeps over would be a great time to get some ideas etc =)

Beth