PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Edmonton Reefers

Bob I
04-11-2004, 09:47 PM
I want to thank all the Edmonton Reefing Club members who bought zoanthids from me. Just to let you know that the money you paid me will not be used for evil purposes. I took delivery today of my new 24"X18"X18" cube tank. The tank has a Starfire front, and is Eurobraced with black trim. The tank will be used mainly to house zoos, and Ricordeas, and some Brownstix in Quinn's honour. There is also a new powerhead, and a couple of Edmonton bred Ocellaris Clowns. :biggrin: :mrgreen:

kuatto
04-11-2004, 10:26 PM
The money was burning a hole in my pocket anyway Bob,so glad I could do my part in helping you buy something you wanted :mrgreen:
Willbe glad to throw some more cash your way when you have more zoos available.
Haven't decide on a time,but the next Edmonton meet will be at my place sometime during the summer,so I'll let you know.

Jim

sleeman
04-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Bob,

Thank you. The zoo's look great, and are already getting larger. Hope the frag "plates" work for you. Let me know if you want more, as I am in Calgary every couple of months.

Cheers,

Al

Quinn
04-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Brown sticks all gone!

Beverly
04-12-2004, 09:02 PM
boB,

The zoos I got from you are doing well. Thanks for coming up our way for our meeting :smile:

Stretch
04-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Brown sticks all gone!

Reactor media :confused: :lol:

Bob I
04-13-2004, 12:53 AM
Bob,

Thank you. The zoo's look great, and are already getting larger. Hope the frag "plates" work for you. Let me know if you want more, as I am in Calgary every couple of months.

Cheers,

Al

I missed out on the plates Al. I did manage to get some of the plugs. I did get a look at the plates, and I feel they are somewhat large for zoos, but might be better for Ricordea :question: , but the I did not get to try any, so I am not sure. :mrgreen:

sleeman
04-13-2004, 03:16 AM
Bob,
Sorry to hear that. They were meant for you, I will bring some down next time I am in Calgary. I made them that size realizing they were too big. Thought it woul be easy to break them in half at a liter date.

Cheers,

Al