PDA

View Full Version : Golds lol

lpsreefer
09-01-2012, 10:30 PM
I went in to look at a few nano fish for the contest. End up stocking my other tank.

Nothing like going to golds and walking out with a fair bit of fish!
Purple tang
Mustard tang
Yellow belly hippo tang

Enigma
09-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Lol.

I went in for a couple of little rics . . . And nearly walked out with a blue spotted jawfish! I wasthisclose to being talked into it. The price knocked some sense back into me. ;)

Coralgurl
09-01-2012, 10:54 PM
I went in yesterday to grab food, walked out with 3 Anthias and a clown fish.....

Enigma
09-01-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm wondering . . . Did you both choose the fish you purchased without any coercion?

I don't know what it is . . . there must be something written on my forehead when I walk in there. He susses me out quick . . . knows just what to show me . . . then applies some pressure. It is all I can do not to give in.

I did walk out with a black occ. and two Bangaii cardinals one day. I don't remember what I was there to purchase . . . But it wasn't fish! :lol:

lpsreefer
09-01-2012, 11:08 PM
I think I went in for fish food. But I got three tangs, a tune power head, and filter. No fish food. So I gotta go back tmw. Lol

Enigma
09-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I think I went in for fish food. But I got three tangs, a tune power head, and filter. No fish food. So I gotta go back tmw. Lol

Lol! Bring cash: just enough to purchase the fish food. Leave your debit and credit cards at home. ;)

Coralgurl
09-01-2012, 11:13 PM
No pressure. Actually, there was concern about me taking the clown as I already have one. I had 2 but 1 died. So I wanted another but not sure if my existing one would accept it. I've been wanting the anthias for a while but the price for a harem was ridiculous in other stores. So I couldn't resist. I did get food too though...lol. I've never felt pressured there tbh.

Starry
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM
They have a good selection right now? notice any pearly jaw fish by chance? what type of anthias did you scoop?

lpsreefer
09-02-2012, 12:49 AM
They don't really pressure you they just tell ya the price and you go okay.

Aquattro
09-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Guys, great to see people buying fish, but please, no reviews and/or shipment announcements. Thanks.