9. pink birds nest - $75
10. rock covered with green fuzzy mushrooms - $50
11. green hammer coral - $75
12 large leather (10 to 12") - $100
Assorted frags - various types $10

Photo's available on request, or go to Edonton Kijiji Ad ID: 408461196

redearslider
09-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Possibly interested in the birds nest, but no more purchases for me until the end of the month.

nanoreefnewbie
09-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Got any cleaning crew forsale:biggrin:??

Jaws3
09-22-2012, 04:47 AM
can you post a pic of the leather

kwprice
09-24-2012, 04:37 AM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=9949&d=1347072971

kwprice
09-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Last chace for deals - make me an offer - reasonable offers will be considered.

NOTE: if you offer me too little, and it's less work for me, I'll just be throwing things away. The clock is ticking and I'll be pulling the plug and tossing everything in the trash soon! So pick your bargain.

Flash
09-28-2012, 06:04 PM
if you throw things away can you let me know so I can be there to take them out of the trash!! lol!

Nano
09-28-2012, 06:14 PM
+1 pm if you do! I'll be happy to take some donations, but no spending for me right now unfortunately... :(

reefwars
09-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Last chace for deals - make me an offer - reasonable offers will be considered.

NOTE: if you offer me too little, and it's less work for me, I'll just be throwing things away. The clock is ticking and I'll be pulling the plug and tossing everything in the trash soon! So pick your bargain.

they are going to need a section at the dump in edmonton strictly for saltwater stuff....alot of tanks and livestock sure get thrown out.......for no reason i may add

no one believes in charity anymore.....sad

Davidbugera
09-28-2012, 07:14 PM
they are going to need a section at the dump in edmonton strictly for saltwater stuff....alot of tanks and livestock sure get thrown out.......for no reason i may add

no one believes in charity anymore.....sad

It's almost like greed," if u won't pay what I paid I'll just throw it out" and then we wounded why are oceans are being depleted of coral,it's cause of stupid ppl and greed

Flash
09-28-2012, 07:21 PM
No I just got a PM from this guy...he's serious.. he'll just toss them. Why kill living things, donate them, do a blow out all corals listed for $100... better then killing off living things for no reason. Great way to start off on the forum, but judging by his attitud, he's only here to dump stuff and never come back. I feel bad for his poor fish if they have the same fate coming.

added:

i don't feel you should be welcome here on this forum for publicly telling people you're going to kill things if they don't step up and buy them off you. I will ask the mods to review this. as I don't think this is what the forums stand for at all. we preserve, trade, grow these things and take the time to take care of our livestock and tanks... not "throw everything away"

Vitaminz
09-28-2012, 07:33 PM
No I just got a PM from this guy...he's serious.. he'll just toss them. Why kill living things, donate them, do a blow out all corals listed for $100... better then killing off living things for no reason. Great way to start off on the forum, but judging by his attitud, he's only here to dump stuff and never come back. I feel bad for his poor fish if they have the same fate coming.

added:

i don't feel you should be welcome here on this forum for publicly telling people you're going to kill things if they don't step up and buy them off you. I will ask the mods to review this. as I don't think this is what the forums stand for at all. we preserve, trade, grow these things and take the time to take care of our livestock and tanks... not "throw everything away"

+1

Coralgurl
09-28-2012, 07:55 PM
The sell option should really only be available to members who have met certain criteria, ie, length of time of membership, activity etc. Not created specifically to offload stock or tanks. This is done in other forums and prevents this type of activity from taking place. This would ensure the legitimacy of the member and what they are selling. Theres been a number of new members with links to kijjii selling off goods. I don't think I've ever communicated with someone to buy from who's only been here for a few days/weeks.

Threatening to throw live corals away is not cool and totally irresponsible as a hobbyist.

Flash
09-28-2012, 08:02 PM
The sell option should really only be available to members who have met certain criteria, ie, length of time of membership, activity etc. Not created specifically to offload stock or tanks. This is done in other forums and prevents this type of activity from taking place. This would ensure the legitimacy of the member and what they are selling. Theres been a number of new members with links to kijjii selling off goods. I don't think I've ever communicated with someone to buy from who's only been here for a few days/weeks.

Threatening to throw live corals away is not cool and totally irresponsible as a hobbyist.

+1

Nano
09-28-2012, 08:07 PM
+100367904

Davidbugera
09-28-2012, 08:13 PM
+1

+2

Aquattro
09-28-2012, 08:39 PM

What about the guy who is shutting down, never heard of Canreef before, and as his first post, is offering frags and fish for a dollar just to find homes for them. Or the new guy offloading his brand new LEDs for $20 because he's getting deployed to the middle east tomorrow.
We allow posts by new people so that old people have exposure to deals they might not otherwise see. Works out for seller and regular members all around.

Yes, we get the occasional person like this threatening to toss things. Not much we can do, and frankly, looking at his pics, the stuff is dead already. Large white acros don't sell that well.
But maybe someone will buy something, and for sure they won't if this is removed. So which is better? Sure, if it was me and I HAD to get rid of it today, it would go to the fish store. Maybe trade for a credit I could sell. Or it would go to a school. I just gave a local school a 120g tank, they love it. But this guy is threatening to throw stuff out, so let him. His loss. He owns it and can do whatever he wants, and really, the impact of this guy on the oceans isn't that great.
He's trying to get a response out of you guys, and it's working. Honestly, with his attitude, the stuff is likely better off dying quickly in the dump today than spending time suffering in his care.
Either buy it, or ignore him. You aren't going to change him. If his mother couldn't make him right in the last 16 years, you aren't going to change him in a couple of posts. Just add him to ignore if he really bothers you. As for the original thought of minimum reqs to sell, I think we're all better off without that type of limit.

Flash
09-28-2012, 09:09 PM
You aren't going to change him. If his mother couldn't make him right in the last 16 years, you aren't going to change him in a couple of posts.

That's a good point! lmao!!!

Coralgurl
09-28-2012, 09:22 PM
What about the guy who is shutting down, never heard of Canreef before, and as his first post, is offering frags and fish for a dollar just to find homes for them. Or the new guy offloading his brand new LEDs for $20 because he's getting deployed to the middle east tomorrow.
We allow posts by new people so that old people have exposure to deals they might not otherwise see. Works out for seller and regular members all around.

As for the original thought of minimum reqs to sell, I think we're all better off without that type of limit.

Good points, thanks for clarifying! Was simply a suggestion!! :lol:

marc3lo19
09-29-2012, 06:27 AM
@Aquattro

beautifully said
* quite golf clap *

mexxedm
09-29-2012, 06:55 AM
He did not through things out. I got them all for free. He just said that he threw things out to the mouthy people to shut them up.

gregzz4
09-29-2012, 08:11 AM
He did not through things out. I got them all for free. He just said that he threw things out to the mouthy people to shut them up.
Are you quoting .... :surprise:

:to the mouthy people to shut them up ??:
Why shut people up ????
Sales could have been made ....

It's sad that people couldn't find homes for the critters ..

Flash
09-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Lol he said that before any one "mouthed" him off... What a joke! Glad you got them, try and keep them a live! And your wife will love it cuz it was free!

Davidbugera
09-29-2012, 02:18 PM
He would throw them out was in the first of he's posts so long story short this guy should get beat down and thrown in the dumpster, just a NG piece

reefwars
09-29-2012, 02:38 PM

HA!! figures youd be the one to get them.....they were prob better dying im sure.....poor animals