PDA

View Full Version : looking for pokerstar monti and superman monti

reefwars
08-23-2012, 02:13 AM
as the title says looking for a replacement for the pokerstar monti i lost a while ago and while im at it i would also like to add a superman.only looking for small frags for my bonzai tree. thanks!:P

reefwars
08-24-2012, 06:46 PM
bump who has someeeeee!!! only needing a small 1" piece :P

FragIt Dan
08-25-2012, 03:06 AM
I have some superman about that size but no pokerstars.
Dan

Snappy
08-25-2012, 05:54 AM
I have pokerstar monti frags available.

Haloreef
08-25-2012, 06:05 AM
I can't remember, what colour is poker star blue with green polyps? If so I have that and the Superman. Also have rainbow,setosa,chili pepper blue berry cheesecake, apple berry, purple haze, sunset and undata and a few others I can't think of at the moment. I have no frags made as I was trying to let them grow out a bit but I could frag some I guess. Some frags could be quite large others would have to be smaller.
I would not ship but I could deliver or meet in the Lower Mainland on a week end if interested.
I have no idea where you are located.
Keith

reefwars
08-25-2012, 01:45 PM
I have pokerstar monti frags available.

thanks greg pm coming your way:P

I have some superman about that size but no pokerstars.
Dan

thanks dan if you were closer id be on it for sure, id love to see your fragsetup:) cheers

I can't remember, what colour is poker star blue with green polyps? If so I have that and the Superman. Also have rainbow,setosa,chili pepper blue berry cheesecake, apple berry, purple haze, sunset and undata and a few others I can't think of at the moment. I have no frags made as I was trying to let them grow out a bit but I could frag some I guess. Some frags could be quite large others would have to be smaller.
I would not ship but I could deliver or meet in the Lower Mainland on a week end if interested.
I have no idea where you are located.
Keith

thanks for the offer i am in calgary, if you were closer id grab alot of those montis:( cheers