PDA

View Full Version : A place that stocks 65g

rstar
08-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows of any places in Calgary that stock 65 gallon tanks. Can just be a standard none drilled 65 (36X18X25) Planning a trip there soon and looking at an upgrade, but can't get one readily in Saskatoon. Also if you happen to know a ballpark price I'd be looking at that would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

fishytime
08-22-2012, 04:23 AM
for stock tanks I would go to pisces .......no idea on price

mrhasan
08-22-2012, 05:55 AM
Pisces sometimes gives awesome sale on tanks but without that, you will have to empty your pocket just for the tank :P

I saw 55gallon in Big Al for something like $220 (with LED+moonlight fixture) so I am guessing they will have bigger things than that (they have loads of tanks in display).

And if you have time, you can always go to gold's to have a custom one build for you and I am guessing it will be cheaper than both the places.

Enigma
08-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Big Al's has a good selection of the Perfecto/Marineland tanks. I'd phone them first, though. They also have a nice selection of tanks with stands and hoods. Once again, phone them first (it could be a long and frustrating trip otherwise).

Pisces could have some too, but if you phone them be sure to ask what brand of tank it is if they have a 65. I personally won't purchase the tanks they have made for them by a local builder (which accounts for a lot of their stock).

Coralgurl
08-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Petland also sells tanks, not sure of their prices, but they do just sell tanks without lights and other equipment if that's all you are looking for.

rstar
08-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone, time to start doing some digging around!