PDA

View Full Version : FS: 24" T5 bulbs

tang daddy
08-22-2012, 02:05 AM
I just tradded my co2 set up to a friend who was leaving the hobby since I needed some extra T5 bulbs for my reef tanks and he needs co2 for his planted we did a barter kings.......Long story short he brought me 20 bulbs in trades of the co2 set up. I am keeping 10 and will have some extra left over, incase anyone needs some t5 in the 2ft I have a few extra laying around....

to recap these are 24" and brand new Karallen Zutch bulbs, $10ea which is a fair deal and just trying to recoup some money back for the co2 set up I traded, I am not trying to make $$ here....

9 - Super Blue bulbs 22k @ $10ea
3 - New Generation bulbs 14k @ $10ea

pick up is in Richmond, or I may be able to meet around vancouver if multiple purchase is made....thanks for looking

Also willing to trade for corals such as nice acans and Rics

tang daddy
08-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Bump, 2 new Gen 2 super blue pending pick up.

apexifd
08-22-2012, 03:32 PM
super blue is actinic??

tang daddy
08-22-2012, 03:48 PM
super blue is actinic??

Which actinic are you referring to? They're 22k super blue which probally means a brilliant blue.....

Hey Peter, this may answer your question better....

"Details
Korallen Zucht 24W Super Blue T5 HO Fluorescent bulb combines the properties of a blue bulb (approximately 460nm) with an actinic 03 bulb (approximately 420nm) producing a spectrum that encourages both bluing in SPS corals and fluorescence in capable corals. Also helps balance out a washed-out/yellow hued tank. Recommend Use: as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with Fiji Purple, New Generation, Coral Light or other full spectrum T5 bulbs. (Similar to ATI Blue Plus.)"

tang daddy
08-23-2012, 11:45 PM
1 new Gen left and 7 super blue available thanks!