PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy!

thenanoreefer
08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy!

PM your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name if you are interested.

If you don't have a BRS account then PM me your email and I shall refer you. Then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer

thenanoreefer
08-20-2012, 01:52 AM
PM your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name if you are interested.

If you don't have a BRS account then PM me your email and I shall refer you. Then head on over to their website and set one up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. Madreefer

thenanoreefer
08-22-2012, 03:48 PM

1. thenanoreefer
2. Madreefer

thenanoreefer
08-28-2012, 03:28 PM

We need 7+ members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

1. thenanoreefer
2. Madreefer
3. MKLKT

reefwars
08-28-2012, 03:30 PM
why not just join carnuts group buy , seems useless to have 2 seperate orders going to the same country:) cheers

scherzo
08-28-2012, 05:22 PM
I think Carnuts' group buy started at the end of July and is likely done.

reefwars
08-28-2012, 05:36 PM
I think Carnuts' group buy started at the end of July and is likely done.

oh ok makes more sense now lol sorry:P

scherzo
08-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Funny story... When I searched before I couldn't find his group by... And low and behold... It showed up.

Reefwars... You were right after all. Carnuts starts on sept 4th.

My bad.

thenanoreefer
08-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Did not realize there was another BRS group buy going on. In that case I will cancel this one, thanks.

michika
08-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Did not realize there was another BRS group buy going on. In that case I will cancel this one, thanks.

Where is the other one?

Mandosh
08-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Where is the other one?

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=88866