PDA

View Full Version : Tank drilled in edmonton

scub steve
08-15-2012, 02:33 AM
So I tryed to get my new 220 drilled in edmonton but big als could not get it done the one day I was there. So I though I could get it done in hinton but the 3 glass shops here say it cant be done. So im going too load this big bugger back up in my truck and come in on aug 24th is there anywere that can for sure drill a tank and maybe even have bulkheads? Going to maybe do 1.5 or 2.

HaZRaTTy
08-15-2012, 02:54 AM
Maybe call one of the bigger Local fish stores and try to setup with their Tank builder directly.

Marine aquaria?
Red Coral?

scub steve
08-15-2012, 03:11 AM
ya i was thinking red coral they are close to the royal alex and thats were we are going ill call them tommorow :)

marblesab
08-15-2012, 05:38 AM
I've never needed this done, yet, but I did read on here week or the week before that Aquagiant apparently does it. Just FYI

Salt2Death
09-11-2012, 06:09 PM
So I tryed to get my new 220 drilled in edmonton but big als could not get it done the one day I was there. So I though I could get it done in hinton but the 3 glass shops here say it cant be done. So im going too load this big bugger back up in my truck and come in on aug 24th is there anywere that can for sure drill a tank and maybe even have bulkheads? Going to maybe do 1.5 or 2.

If its still not done there's a Custom Builder in edm, Neil Wilson and he is by far the best!

PM me if you want the number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefwars
09-11-2012, 06:17 PM
do it your slef its the easiest thing in the world, ive done it completely drunk free hand lol its really very easy:)

15-20$ for a bit from princess auto and the use of a garden hose and drill for 30 seconds and your done.

ive cut full sheets of glass through a wet saw , the thicker the glass the easier it is to cut same with drilling.

lots of videos showing you how on youtube, basically its all the same in the end.

good learning experience and a feeling of self acomplishment knowing you did it yourself.

use the extra money on nice corals or fish;)

lapdog2020
11-03-2012, 01:46 AM
I can drill your tank. PM me if your still needing it done.

The Grizz
11-03-2012, 02:36 AM
Honestly! 0-7