PDA

View Full Version : FS: Yellow Tang

dc4
08-14-2012, 04:16 AM
So I added the cbb to clear out some aptasia and the yellow tang went berserko... it my wife's favorite fish so hopefully she won't notice for a while. Its a pig and about 4" long, beautiful fish. I know its already late but pick up tonight would be best as I don't want it to stress out in the sump. If you have a bucket, please bring it along.

$25.00

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

apexifd
08-14-2012, 04:19 AM
tried putting up mirrors on both end of the tank??

dc4
08-14-2012, 04:23 AM
Lol, yep, it had no effect. The yellow would swim past the mirror, puff up and then go straight for the cbb. Its usually pretty good with new additions but I guess you just never know.

apexifd
08-14-2012, 04:25 AM
want me to hold it for you and re introduce it back into the tank 2 weeks laters??

Trevis
08-14-2012, 04:30 AM
If you're willing to hold him till tomorrow afternoon then I'll take him. If you can't then no worries. Thanks.

T.M.

dc4
08-14-2012, 04:34 AM
want me to hold it for you and re introduce it back into the tank 2 weeks laters??

Hmm, thats an idea...

Thanks, Ill think about it and let you know tomorrow, I may just have to bring it back to the lfs and hope the wife doesnt notice, that way I can get one of the tiny purple tangs at JL, lol. I think they have hlle though...

apexifd
08-14-2012, 04:39 AM
purple tang?? even more aggressive than yellow.

I am tempted to just buy the yellow from you... However I dunno how it will react with the pair that I already have and the sail fin.

but, I do have a frag tank it can live in.

dc4
08-14-2012, 04:49 AM

I am tempted to just buy the yellow from you... However I dunno how it will react with the pair that I already have and the sail fin.

Lol, ya, but that would be it for anything that even close to its shape. Come get it! It looks so lonely in the sump... :sad:

dc4
08-14-2012, 04:50 AM
If you're willing to hold him till tomorrow afternoon then I'll take him. If you can't then no worries. Thanks.

T.M.

I wont be home until after 7pm tomorrow but I would like him gone tonight if possible.

dc4
08-14-2012, 06:09 AM
Sold!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

spit.fire
08-14-2012, 06:28 AM

My purple is my least aggressive ATM... Although he's one of my smallest tangs

My powder grey and hippo are my most aggressive