PDA

View Full Version : I got slimed!

dc4
08-11-2012, 05:56 AM
So, I was doing me weekly aptasia spot killings and so I turned off the mp40 and return pump. I started to shoot the couple of aptasia with aptasia-x when all of I sudden o hear a squirtting noise. At first I thought one of my fish jumped as I got a little water on me but then I saw my pair of manadarins swimming away from the top of the water. I took a closer look and saw strands of clear eggs which I'm guessing came from the female (first time I have actually seen the eggs before they became fish food). Then it all came together, a fish didn't jump, the male mandarin was fertilizing the eggs and the squirting was from him trying to give me a facial! :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

lockrookie
08-11-2012, 06:32 AM
im torn from laffing my butt off to feeling voilated lol

dc4
08-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Ya, well, I needed to take a long shower and I think I shredded my loufa.

lockrookie
08-11-2012, 06:40 AM
i think you should name him spunky...

Nano
08-11-2012, 06:42 AM
:lol: haha just be glad you don't do that for a living like some people in LA :wink:

daniella3d
08-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Mine only do it at night after the main MH is out.

So, I was doing me weekly aptasia spot killings and so I turned off the mp40 and return pump. I started to shoot the couple of aptasia with aptasia-x when all of I sudden o hear a squirtting noise. At first I thought one of my fish jumped as I got a little water on me but then I saw my pair of manadarins swimming away from the top of the water. I took a closer look and saw strands of clear eggs which I'm guessing came from the female (first time I have actually seen the eggs before they became fish food). Then it all came together, a fish didn't jump, the male mandarin was fertilizing the eggs and the squirting was from him trying to give me a facial! :eek: