PDA

View Full Version : Eco Live Rock, Thoughts?

TP90
08-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here, still fairly new to the forum. Was just hoping to get some other peoples thoughts on this live rock. Has anyone here used it before? Looks good/realistic to me and they offer money back guarantee.

http://www.ecoliverock.org/

I'm in the process of setting up my first Saltwater reef aquarium, right now I have a 75G tank with 2- 1" baffles, Coralife Protein Skimmer, Proflex model 2 sump, among other various parts.

Thanks in advanced!

HaZRaTTy
08-10-2012, 04:09 PM
curious to see how good it is, please update if you do end up purchasing LR from that site.

Nano
08-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Yes let us know, I like the idea of them trying to preserve the reefs by making the live rock, but I am skeptical on the quality, keep us posted!

michika
08-10-2012, 05:38 PM
I've purchased TONS of rock from them for my 1000g set up. Their shipping is super quick, efficient and the rock I got was WAY nicer then the sample photos they post. You can't go wrong with them, or at least I haven't!

mrhasan
08-10-2012, 06:31 PM
I've purchased TONS of rock from them for my 1000g set up. Their shipping is super quick, efficient and the rock I got was WAY nicer then the sample photos they post. You can't go wrong with them, or at least I haven't!

+1. I am also using eco-live and the rocks are great for the price. Very porous too!

rastaangel
08-10-2012, 06:43 PM
I have used there rock in 2 tanks. If you dont ever plan on drilling, notching or cutting it its awesome rock but being a concrete based rock when it comes time to cut or drill it its a PITA vs live rock