PDA

View Full Version : 34 gallon solana

stellarfly
08-07-2012, 03:47 AM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone in Edmonton owns a 34 gallon solana or even a 20X20X20 nano cube? I am really interested in buying one so it would be really great to look at one in person.

Let me know if anyone can help.

Simon

Aysha
08-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Solanas are hens teeth out here. I was looking at the 66 gallon and couldn't find a Canadian supplier. If you are looking for an all in one have you taken a peek at a biocube? A little smaller at just 29 gallons but similar. Another alternative that pops up regular seems to be the Starfire cube tanks available in any size you can dream up. That being said if anyone in town carries solana I'd be curious to know who it is.

stellarfly
08-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I will just look into creating my own 20X20X20 cube with an overflow. I just really like the stands that the solana's come with. Anyhoo, thanks for the advice. Might just order the solana stand on its own.

Cheers!

toytech
08-08-2012, 02:55 AM
once the glass shop get back to me with some quote ill be building a 24x24x20 , cubes are great and its not to hard to figure out , use an online cut list calculator to figure out the glass sizes and where to get some good silicone and go nuts.Diy is way more fun.