PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy H2Ocean reef paste?

asylumdown
08-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I've read a whole bunch of really positive reviews about this stuff, but I can't seem to find a single Canadian, or even North American vendor that carries it. Does anyone know where you can buy it locally, or if not, a seller in Europe who will ship overseas?

dreef
08-05-2012, 06:44 PM
I had a look on the net,it was released in the UK and looks like that's the only place atm.I sent an email to a UK shop that ships worldwide.I'll message you if they have stock and will ship to canada.

dreef
08-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Already got a reply from the company...pm sent to you.It's going to be 30 bucks for the 125ml size,i'm going to order some,want to try it.

Enigma
08-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I've read a whole bunch of really positive reviews about this stuff, but I can't seem to find a single Canadian, or even North American vendor that carries it. Does anyone know where you can buy it locally, or if not, a seller in Europe who will ship overseas?

Try Concept Aquatics. They list it on their website, but indicate that it is out of stock. They may be able to tell you when they've got more coming in. They're in NE Calgary.

asylumdown
08-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Already got a reply from the company...pm sent to you.It's going to be 30 bucks for the 125ml size,i'm going to order some,want to try it.

Thanks man, I used the link you sent to request a quote. Did you e-mail them directly to get the response, or just through their order form?

asylumdown
08-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Try Concept Aquatics. They list it on their website, but indicate that it is out of stock. They may be able to tell you when they've got more coming in. They're in NE Calgary.

I can't find it on their website, but maybe I'm searching wrong. I'll try them too. A local source would be ideal!

Enigma
08-05-2012, 07:58 PM

Sorry. I'm on glue! They carry the salt, not the paste.