PDA

View Full Version : Victoria frag swap

windcoast reefs
08-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Anyone in victoria wanna have a frag swap? Seems like it has been forever since the last one!

Aquattro
08-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Dan has suggested one in Nanaimo, but I'd go to either.

windcoast reefs
08-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh okay didn't see that! I can't make it Up there, so is there any interest in one in Victoria?

Borderjumper
08-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Oh okay didn't see that! I can't make it Up there, so is there any interest in one in Victoria?

Host one up Jake!

Too much work for me, I would have to clean my glass!

windcoast reefs
08-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Host one up Jake!

Too much work for me, I would have to clean my glass!

Yeah I can host one! I don't have allot of parking, but I do have room for a couple of cars.

Saturday's are the best days for me, how about everyone else?

Rice Reef
08-09-2012, 05:16 AM
Yeah I can host one! I don't have allot of parking, but I do have room for a couple of cars.

Saturday's are the best days for me, how about everyone else?

Way to go Jake! If you had not offered I was going to... But will have to be in late Sept...

windcoast reefs
08-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Way to go Jake! If you had not offered I was going to... But will have to be in late Sept...

Well maybe you can get the next one! I won't be able to have one until the end of August or early September. I was thinking of setting the date for August 25 or september 1st. How does that sound?

Rice Reef
08-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Well maybe you can get the next one! I won't be able to have one until the end of August or early September. I was thinking of setting the date for August 25 or september 1st. How does that sound?

25th works better for me as the following weekend is prob a long weekend and i will prob be busy with school supply shopping for my two sons...

Bblinks
08-09-2012, 04:57 PM
25th works better for me as the following weekend is prob a long weekend and i will prob be busy with school supply shopping for my two sons...

Oh man, that's my birthday.... I was gonna invite you to my BBQ...

Rice Reef
08-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Oh man, that's my birthday.... I was gonna invite you to my BBQ...

Man, I am honored! Pm me that details... In that case guess I won't be able to make it Jakes on the 25th...