PDA

View Full Version : zoanthid fragpak for sale (calgary)

reefwars
07-31-2012, 12:44 PM
3 polyps of gold mohawks
10 polyps of green dragon eye paly
1 rainbow favia frag
8-10 polyps of blowpop zoas
1 polyp of purple deaths and 1 baby
5-8 polyps of radioactive dragon eye zoas

$70
pick up this weekend
more frags available pm me for list or pics

Leon71
07-31-2012, 01:56 PM
PM'd Thanks.

reefwars
07-31-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey guys, this package is gonna be local pick up only, I have frags made for a trip to Edmonton in the next week or so, I have some fragpaks and individual frags cut and ill make a thread when the time comes :) thanks all:)

badfish!
07-31-2012, 07:02 PM
I'd like to get some of the frags when you come to Edmonton, if there's any still available

reefwars
07-31-2012, 07:07 PM
I'd like to get some of the frags when you come to Edmonton, if there's any still available

There will be for sure I have a bunch of frags cut specifically for Edmonton, ill do what I DD last time and make a thread, orders will have to be placed before the trip, ill meet in 2 locations one north and one south.ill place the ad after the weekend with some pics and a list :)

Shifty203
08-01-2012, 05:34 AM
There will be for sure I have a bunch of frags cut specifically for Edmonton, ill do what I DD last time and make a thread, orders will have to be placed before the trip, ill meet in 2 locations one north and one south.ill place the ad after the weekend with some pics and a list :)

Can't wait to see what goodies youre bringing.

Free bump.

reefwars
08-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Bump

reefwars
08-03-2012, 01:44 AM
bump still need this gone, will throw in a frag of alien eye chalice to sweeten the deal;)

also ive finished the transfer of zoaelites livestock to my tank, and there are an overwhelming amount of gold mohawks and some others ....so much to the point im offering large frags for $10 these will be mini colonie sizes.

please pm me for details or to set up a time to browse:) cheers guys

Nano
08-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Sh!t mang. I was going to come to cow town this month but can't since were moving so if you have some next month I need to make a trip down anyway lol

reefwars
08-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Sh!t mang. I was going to come to cow town this month but can't since were moving so if you have some next month I need to make a trip down anyway lol

i have some frags put aside for you anyways for a while now lol when you make the trip down just gve me a heads up and you know the drill if i have something you like its yours buddy:P

ps. bring down the blondes for me when you do i still want those:P

Nano
08-03-2012, 03:06 AM
i have some frags put aside for you anyways for a while now lol when you make the trip down just gve me a heads up and you know the drill if i have something you like its yours buddy:P

ps. bring down the blondes for me when you do i still want those:P

lol sure will, I think there are about 5-6 heads now, from 2 originally so they are growing well, I may have a few others by the time I leave for you, like my bam bams and did I ever give you pink rings? or hmmm lol the rest look like ones you gave me and you probably still have :P

reefwars
08-03-2012, 03:09 AM
lol sure will, I think there are about 5-6 heads now, from 2 originally so they are growing well, I may have a few others by the time I leave for you, like my bam bams and did I ever give you pink rings? or hmmm lol the rest look like ones you gave me and you probably still have :P

not sure if i got the pink rings or not but i have bam bams both yellow and reds but ill trade for whatever you bring if i got it or not :)

Nano
08-03-2012, 03:18 AM
will you trade for $$$$ ;) jk I'll see what I have! I have some green with purple rim monti, and some Bright red as well smaller frags if interested. I might be able to give you a few small sps frags to just for sh!ts and giggles I have a few break off pieces that I am going to put on plugs, and if you want to try them out your welcome to :P some nice species too
red convexa, salty nuts, green birds nest, purple acro of some kind, and some others that broke from my fat fingers

Reef_Geek
08-03-2012, 11:42 PM
PM sent. Can I come by to see what you have for sale?

reefwars
08-04-2012, 12:02 AM
PM sent. Can I come by to see what you have for sale?

For sure biddy I'm not home from work untill 7-8 so it would have to be around 830-9 unless you want to come over this weekend:)

Reef_Geek
08-04-2012, 12:12 AM
I need you to PM me your address and cell number I again, I deleted your voicemail from my last purchase. Maybe I can come by Saturday morning or evening. Thanks!!!

reefwars
08-04-2012, 02:45 AM
I need you to PM me your address and cell number I again, I deleted your voicemail from my last purchase. Maybe I can come by Saturday morning or evening. Thanks!!!

pm sent

reefwars
08-04-2012, 01:52 PM
doing frags today if anyone wants to swing by:)

Davidbugera
08-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Bump

reefwars
08-04-2012, 08:43 PM
this is the weekend to get your zoos folks , none in any of the stores at the moment and lots of color to choose from so come over and get em before everybody else does they wont last long:P

all frags are $10

Reef_Geek
08-05-2012, 05:21 AM
They're looking good. Starting to open already and I just picked them up from you.