PDA

View Full Version : Not logged in?

EmilyB
04-04-2004, 07:14 AM
i seem to be logged in, but the "left" side says continually I have to log in now.
:confused: I don't log in because I am apparently.

Jack
04-04-2004, 07:36 AM
Don't worry it's happening to me too. :razz:

Quinn
04-04-2004, 07:40 AM
Me too. I like the new intro screen, but the right margin needs to be extended.

nickb
04-04-2004, 12:06 PM
Just got back after being away for a week and found the main page had been changed again. For some reason, I now have a large amount of white space between the middle column of text and the listing of the last 10 messages. I also cannot find the button which takes you to the forum listing (where did it get moved to?). It also didn't seem to log me on automatically even thgouh I had that configuration selected and it worked previously. Personally, I prefered the older version to the current one.

BTW, any chance asadding a 'go to first new message' button for the threads?

titus
04-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Hello,

Yes it is an anormally. Don't worry about the Log in part.
As for the white space on the front page between the centre and right column, I tried to fix it but wasn't able to find what was causing that. Will be working on that one but it's a minor problem.

Titus

Quinn
04-07-2004, 05:10 PM
There used to be a link on the main page to http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/index.php, it would be good to have that back.

Samw
04-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Its under the Main Menu. Click on Bulletin Board.

titus
04-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Hello,

There still is. It is on the left side bar under Main Menu->Bulletin Board.
As for logging out. It is a problem and for the mean time, please goto the Photo Gallery and then click on log out.

Titus

titus
04-08-2004, 03:25 AM
Hello,

The logging out problem has been fixed. As long as you are looking at the bulletin board, the sidebar reflects accurately whether you are logged in or not.

Titus

EmilyB
04-11-2004, 02:42 AM
It used to say how many private messages I had when I logged in. Now it doesn't anymore.

I go to check anyway and will find them because I am notified by email but the reminder upon logging in is nice too.