PDA

View Full Version : Green Pocillapora and Candycane Coral

Madreefer
07-26-2012, 03:50 PM
I have a colony of each of these corals available. Size is between a massive frag and small colony. Palm of your hand size. I like Corona!

Madreefer
07-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Candycane is spoken for. These corals are free. I just threw the "I like corona" comment out there in case someone would like to donate, it's not required.

dc4
07-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Man, you're always giving away free stuff. If you ever come by Vancouver, feel free to swing by my place and I'll give you some free frags. I'll even hook you up with passes to the aquarium. Good on ya! :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Madreefer
07-27-2012, 01:14 AM
Man, you're always giving away free stuff. If you ever come by Vancouver, feel free to swing by my place and I'll give you some free frags. I'll even hook you up with passes to the aquarium. Good on ya! :thumbup:

Thanks. I may take you up on that HAHA. I used to throw stuff away but just dont feel right about it and I hate giving to our LFS as when I go back a week or two later its toast. Oh and I mave have a pretty good sized robins egg acro if you want. I did promise you a colony. I'll be driving to Van to fly out of the airport there around Sept 6ish. Could meet you at J&L if yo want it.

dc4
07-27-2012, 01:47 AM
Thanks. I may take you up on that HAHA. I used to throw stuff away but just dont feel right about it and I hate giving to our LFS as when I go back a week or two later its toast. Oh and I mave have a pretty good sized robins egg acro if you want. I did promise you a colony. I'll be driving to Van to fly out of the airport there around Sept 6ish. Could meet you at J&L if yo want it.

I'm not one to pass up on nice colonies, let me know when you are confirmed and we can work something out. :beer:

Madreefer
07-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Bump. It's free dudes. And yes I'll ship with shipping fees collect via Greyhound.

Madreefer
07-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Both now gone.