PDA

View Full Version : 135g Predator tank and set up

jassz
07-23-2012, 04:54 AM
I have decided to sell my salt water predator tank. My heart just isn't in it any more since my lion fish died.

Livestock:
A 2foot long wolf eel named Boo. He is a little quirky in that he likes to collect suction cups, and has a pet rock that he moves from cave to cave. He went a bit postal on me though, after the lion fish died. He killed another occupant, and attacked another more than once. He seems to have settled down now.
One senior Valentini puffer named Olivander. He came with the tank, and at the time the previous owner mentioned he was kinda old then. That was several years ago. Still doing fairly well, but the food has to be chopped up fairly small as his beak is not great.
One Bicolour Foxface. I got him because he supposedly eats algae- HA! Algae pellets maybe. But he is cute.

I would be willing to sell the fish first, if someone can provide a good home for them, but I can't sell the tank unless you can also take the fish.

There is also probably about 100lbs of live rock, as well as crushed rock.

The tank is 135g. Approx 6ft X 24 X 24 inches. 40g sump (I believe). The sump pump is new, but the overflow box does have some seepage so maybe a small crack.It doesn't drip on the floor or anything, but it does get covered in salt build up. It is functional as is. Also a protein skimmer, an aqua lifter, three heaters, a power head, another small Fluval filter (I use it mainly for water circulation). I also have, not in use due to a leak, a Fluval 404 filter. It may jsut need a new sealing ring, not sure. I also have 2 in line heaters that I have never used. The light stretches 6ft across the top in a single fixture with 2 tubes. The stand is made of plywood.

This picture is from the day I set it up, so the occupants are a little different. It was also before I got the protein skimmer. I will try and get some newer pics.

bowkry
07-24-2012, 12:59 AM
how much

jassz
07-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Sorry, I meant to put that in the subject line, but now I dont' seem to be able to edit it.

The price is $500.