PDA

View Full Version : Major Zoanthid Blow Out

Zoaelite
07-21-2012, 05:10 PM
After a few discussions with the bro we have decided to part ways on our main system, he has purchased my portion of the tank and is taking all the fish. Anything that hasn't been transferred to my new cube as far as zoanthids goes is now up for grabs.

As this is at my step dads house I really have no ambitions to meet multiple people for sales, I would really like one person to purchase the remainder of my stock so I'm offering it as a package deal. If this falls through I will part out, major discounts will be applied for people looking to take home larger portions.

No fish, SPS, liverock or equipment is up for sale at this point.

Photos can be found here (http://96.31.76.198/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73904&page=34) or in the link in my siggy. I will try and post a FTS so you know what is up for grabs shortly.

There are well over 30 colonies including:
Bam Bam Reds
Mowhawk Palys (These make up a majority of the collection)
Green day packers
Whammin Watermelons
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Copper Rings
Teal Ring Zoas
Valintines day Massacere
Lunar Palys
Everlasting gobstoppers
Nuclear Green Palys
+ Many many more & all the liverock these are attached too.

Looking for $750 picked up or $950 shipped, this is less than $25 per colony. I will not go lower than this price, please do not offer.

I prefer a local pick up so the buyer can see in person prior to buying, interested out of town parties will have WYSIWYG photos sent.

Please also note these are REAL colonies, they are big, healthy and have not been fragged.

Please PM me with any inquiries.

Zoaelite
07-21-2012, 05:30 PM
SOLD!

SteveConn
07-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Hmm.. anyone wanna go in on this so the zoa master has one sale that the rest of us divvy up?????
Some DAMN pretty zoas!

JTang
07-21-2012, 08:34 PM
I thought these are already sold... within 20 mins!

Zoaelite
07-21-2012, 09:06 PM
A certain individual has picked up my collection, he will be offering frags for those that are interested. Please PM me for contact info, I will be transferring my stock around the 1st of Aug, frags should be available shortly after then.
Levi

Oilers
07-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Darn, that was gone pretty quickly. And I didn't even have a chance to log on until now.

reefwars
08-03-2012, 01:29 AM
thanks levi zoas have all made the transfer safe and all opened within the hour, so glad i got to see the tank in its full glory im excited to see what you do next , cheers:)

Zoaelite
08-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Everything that was remaining from the tank has now been transferred to the new owner.

Feel free to PM and I will provide their username for frags (and HOLY COW there are frags).

Zoaelite
08-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Talk about synchronized posting geeeeez :lol:. Well secrets out, no need to PM me haha.

reefwars
08-03-2012, 01:35 AM
Talk about synchronized posting geeeeez :lol:. Well secrets out, no need to PM me haha.

bahaha no kidding , dude stuff was open within minutes of being in the tank the chalice was a bit mad but is colouring up already:)

reefwars
08-03-2012, 01:43 AM
(and HOLY COW there are frags).

man thats def a understatment lol it fills both my tanks completely lol

ok so i have frags for those who are interested ,there are simply too much of some types to keep,unfortunately i wont frag everything just the stuff i already have or have too much of the rest gets added to the collection. im going through the bunch tonight but already just from the transfer there are alot of frags and fallen off pieces, if anyone wants to come browse just send me a pm.