PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Frags (edm)

iceman86
07-16-2012, 04:23 AM
I need to add to my collection so I'm looking for some frags, anything but sps.
I would prefer to buy them locally in Edmonton for less of a hassle but i will also buy from outside if you have a lot of frags so its worth the shipping cost.

Thanks!

HaZRaTTy
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Looking for anything specific, or everything? Maybe if you post what you are looking for ie: Zoa's, Frogspawn, Mushrooms. People will have an idea what you want, you could also post what you have?

I have a few things I could frag but i'm not going to make the huge list here :P

iceman86
07-17-2012, 01:54 AM
Looking for anything specific, or everything? Maybe if you post what you are looking for ie: Zoa's, Frogspawn, Mushrooms. People will have an idea what you want, you could also post what you have?

I have a few things I could frag but i'm not going to make the huge list here :P

Im not looking for anything really specific. I would just like a variety because im starting a frag tank. There are a few id like off the top of my head.

blood red chalice
bubble coral
candy cane coral
black sun coral
aussie maze coral
fire and ice Palys
red ice zoas
L.A. lakers zoas
orange ricordea
pink ricordea.

thanks!

iceman86
07-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Bump

Nano
07-18-2012, 10:58 PM
blood red chalice
bubble coral
candy cane coral -I have Green and red-5-10 heads each
black sun coral
aussie maze coral
fire and ice Palys -I have Some of these 10 heads 1 frag
red ice zoas
L.A. lakers zoas
orange ricordea
pink ricordea.

thanks!

I posted in red beside what I have. I also have a hammer coral with about 5 heads FS
Green-blue aussie acans 1 frag of about 6-10 heads
and lots more pm me if interested, I may be in the city on saturday during the day