PDA

View Full Version : Lf: nice montipora's in Victoria area

windcoast reefs
07-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to add some new montipora's to my tank.
I'm looking for the following colors:

Purple montipora Danae
Blue montipora Danae
Montipora undata

Superman montipora (just lost the frag I had of it)
Purple cap
Lakers montipora

Mainly looking for frags!

Thanks everyone.

Aquattro
07-15-2012, 12:13 AM
I've got purple cap. Pick it up when you get the green milli.

windcoast reefs
07-15-2012, 12:17 AM
I've got purple cap. Pick it up when you get the green milli.

Thanks brad!

reefermadness
07-15-2012, 12:52 AM
what is a lakers monti?

windcoast reefs
07-15-2012, 12:56 AM
It has blue polyps and a yellow, or bright green base. I think vivid aquariums so sometimes has them.

fishytime
07-15-2012, 01:04 AM
It has blue polyps and a yellow, or bright green base. I think vivid aquariums so sometimes has them.

Red Coral Edmonton has a big chunk of it ATM

FragIt Dan
07-15-2012, 04:17 AM
I've got at least a couple of those in frag size but I'm in Nanaimo. If you're interested, pm me and I can point you to where you can find some pics. Easy enough to send them on the bus or swing down for a trip too :)
Dan

PoonTang
07-15-2012, 06:25 AM
I have a Lakers and Shelly should have a frag of it. At least she did a couple years ago when i gave her one. I also have a superman , 2 different Danae and a Purple Cap. Also a couple different colours of Digitata.

Borderjumper
07-15-2012, 06:28 AM
I have a Lakers and Shelly should have a frag of it. At least she did a couple years ago when i gave her one. I also have a superman , 2 different Danae and a Purple Cap. Also a couple different colours of Digitata.

I've got some different types of frags Jake.. They are not adjusting well to my LEDS but your welcome to some.. I'm sure you can color them back up! text me