PDA

View Full Version : semi-tank shutdown

tt101
07-12-2012, 08:46 PM
hey guys,
after some thought i have decided that salt water aquariums are just not for me. i don't have the time, resources or finances to keep up with it and im going to university in a month and i dont want the added stress of the aquarium on my plate.

hoping to sell livestock first, this is what im looking to sell:

--pair of ocellaris clowns {3-4"} $40 for pair - i know its store price but they are bigger and much healthier than the ones in stores and they have been happily paired since march
--pajamma cardinal {2-2.5"} $15
--around 5-6 hermits(+) 50cents each {zebras,dwarf blues} - one good sized zebra in there
--zoa frag on rock (a little bigger than a golf ball} - bright green outer ring with brownish orange on the inside, they usually open up all day but i have algae problems and they have been opening up partially because the algae is growing over the heads but otherwise it is healthy - $20
--35 pounds of liverock $3.50 a pound - no apistasia or any other pests. it does have some hair algae and red nuisance algae but other than that its very nice looking rock with intresting shapes, free snails with rock.
--50-60 pounds of live sand - $45
--remora pro skimmer with rio 1100 pump, im looking to get $50 for the pump and skimmer. the rubber ring that lowers and highers the cup ripped but its like $2 at home depot. works very well.

please pm me if your intrested in anything.
thank you